The Dance

(Keefe's p.o.v.)

I woke up and Foster was still in my arms. I remembered the last night and sighed to myself, my talk with her must have helped because she hadn't woke up one time the remaining of the night. I gently put Foster's head on the pillow and sat up to see Fitz glaring at me. He was the only one awake and I realized that if the others saw this, this might be the end of their friendship. I totally forgot about Fitz and I whispered to him "can I help you?" Fitz looked away and leaned back on his pillow. I got up to go to Foster's sleeping bag cause us two together would kinda be weird when she grabbed my arm in her sleep and pulled me gently back to a place where Ella (her stuffed animal) would have been. Fitz looked shocked and I whispered "sorry Fitz, but no one can resist the Keefester!" I smirked and acted like I had no idea that he was jealous. He just blinked and looked away, talk about tough crowd! 

.......................................................................................................................................................

Soon Foster, Dex, and Marella woke up and that left Biana sleeping. Foster looked so cute when she yawned and blinked awake. when she saw herself in my arms she quickly got up and started looking from me to Fitz to Biana. she must know that Biana had a crush on me and doesn't want to hurt her, but Biana is like a sister to me, she will never be my special someone. Fitz on the other hand was basically the same as Biana. this made it harder for us, What am I thinking!? there is no us!!!! we are just friends and thats it end of story, but the back of my mind keeps saying: or is it?

Foster walked back to her sleeping bag and just lay there. luckily since everyone was so tired, no one noticed, except Fitz. Della and Alden had came back from her mission so that meant delicious breakfast!!!! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sophie's P.O.V.)

We all finished breakfast and went home so we all could get ready for school. We all were ready and all of us met in front of foxfire. we all walked inside and heard Dame Alina's voice boom through the hallways: "Hello teachers and prodigies! I have an announcement to make so everyone please listen up, this Saturday there will be ball with all of us in 3rd year and above. Make sure to have a date and wear beautiful dressed! The rule we have at the party is to HAVE FUN so good bye!" after she finished speaking all of the prodigies started to talk in excitement. I saw Biana stare at Keefe. This was going to get interesting.

After school no body has asked us yet and I came over to Biana's so she could help me pick a dress and hair hair style ect.... we went to every store in Atlantis until we finally saw a cute, tiny store. we looked around and Biana found a sparkly silver dress, it was so Biana! she had a rip in her dress at the bottom (just like Elsa from frozen does) and the dress was a two peice, the shirt and skirt. the shirt was sparkly and silver and had a strap that ran around her neck, a very thick peice of fabric. the skirt was just plain and silver and was just so simple for Biana but she seemed to LOVE it! We kept looking around and couldn't find anything for me so we went to the lady and paid for Biana's dress. The lady noticed that I wasn't buying a dress and took one long look at me then told me to stay where I was. 

The lady came back with a long gold dress that was just so beautiful! it was what you would think of a normal dress you know the heart ones with no strapes except this one had thick straps that went around my shoulders and came together in the back. the dress was a beautiful gold and have a silver belt around the middle. the straps had touches of silver and it all came together so beautifully. I tried it on and Biana told me the tone of the dress complemented my eyes. I had silver earings and Biana told me she would add makeup to make it perfect. We bought the shoes that went with it and was ready for the ball tomorrow.

I woke up in the afternoon, the shopping must had made me really tired cause I woke up at 3pm. the ball starts at 7 so I went to take a shower and make myself look clean. I dried my hair and by that time, it was 4. Edaline called up to me and told me I had a visitor and I told her to let them up. Biana was there with lots of makeup kits and everything she needed to add to me. she sat at my desk and silently added to the finishing touches of her makeup. overall she was stunning. she might as well have won any fashion show and might have also been a model for like everyone rich or popular. Biana had lots of silver and well, I will let you imagine the rest.

"Your turn!" Biana talked to me for the first time since she came in the room. she started on my makeup and started working her magic. She finished at 6:54 and I looked at myself in the mirror. I was so beautiful! I felt like a princess in this magnificent gown and I twirled. I had sparkly gold eye shadow and mascara on me. she added a touch of golden blush and added some fake eyelashes, since I had a nervous habit of picking my eyelashes. She left my lips to be their natural color but she added a little lip gloss and made my face shimmer in the light.

If you have watched the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, you would know how my hair looked right now. Hermione's hair was a perfect example of how my hair looked, you know at the ball she had. I had silver crystals around my hair making it a bit shinier. my dress, well I already explained to you how it looked.

"Wow we look so beautiful!" Biana said wiping a tear before it came down falling. "even though we don't have dates to the dance, We look just stunning" she added.

Once we were at Foxfire, stares followed us and for the first time, I actually liked it. we walked on and Dex asked Biana to dance and she asked me for permission if I was ok alone, and I told her to go on. I saw mellow melt and started walking towards it, then I bumped into Keefe.

"Hey Foster, wanna dance?" he gave me his had and I took it. We danced song after song after  song and then I was so tired I was basically just swaying, leaning agains Keefe so I wouldn't fall. we made eye contact and I blushed and looked away. his ice blue eyes was so gorgeous with his black suite and tie. I looked at his perfectly combed hair and started touching it. I messed it up to a point where I thought it was perfect and then I found myself and him leaning forward. I felt our nose touch as we quickly jumped away from each other when we saw Biana running away, crying.

She was inside one of the girls stalls and I was right outside trying to sooth her.

"Biana whats wrong?"

She mumbles something I couldn't quite catch.

"What?"

She walks out of the stall and I could see all the makeup running down her face

"I was going to find a way we were going to happen until you came into my life" she screeched. I was scared and started backing up as she walked forward. Biana was acting like a crazy maniak and I started to freak out then I let out a scream.