Pilot-Part 2

First Person POV

First Person POV

    "The Battle of Willow Creek, took place right at the end of the war, in our very own town of Mystic Falls," Tanner lectured us.

    I am once again sitting in Satan's class absolutely hating my life. He is once again giving us a lesson about our state's history. Okay Tanner we get it out town went through a lot during the Civil War. You can shut up now. We have been learning this stupid ass shit since like the third grade... okay maybe not that long, BUT WE STILL HAVE BEEN LEARNING ABOUT THIS FOR A PRETTY GOOD PERCENTAGE OF OUR LIVES.

    "How many casualties resulted in this battle," He questioned the class. Oh god he is calling on volunteers. Please don't pick me, please don't pick me. Okay Bella, just look towards the front of the class and don't make direct eye contact with him. That's always how he picks them. HE either calls on the people who make direct eye contact or the ones who are not paying attention at all. "Miss Bennett," He called on Bonnie. Oh, thank god, he didn't call on me. C'mon Bon Bon you got this.

    "Um... a lot," She questioned. "I'm not sure. Like a whole lot," She said not even trying. Oh, Bon Bon, I was really having faith in you just now.

    "Cute becomes dumb in an instant, Miss Bennett," He... was that complimenting or judging? I can't decide which one. I'm slightly confused about what just happened. Oh well, let's just make a new word and say the he was comudging her. Anyways, when he said that to her, she looked down with an embarrassed look.

    Tanner then looked towards the very back of the room. "Mr. Donovan. Would you like to take this opportunity to overcome your embedded jock stereotype," He questioned him.

    "It's okay, Mr. Tanner, I'm cool with it," He responded coolly.

    "Hmm," He hummed not amused. He then turned to my twin. Oh god. "Miss Gilbert?"

    "Which one," I answered back causing Tanner to give me a dirty look.

    "Elena," He said more specifically causing me to give him a thumbs up. He then turned back to my sister. I sadly wasn't sitting behind her today because some bitch decided to take my seat and not get up when I told her to. God I hate people. "Surely you can enlighten us on one of the town's most significantly historical events," he asked her.

    Elena had a deer caught in headlights sort of look, obviously not knowing the answer to the question. "I'm sorry. I- I don't know," She said completely clueless and shaking her head.

    Tanner then nodded his head, looking like he was not satisfied with her answer. He then turned to me. "Isabella, what about you. I'm sure you know plenty about the history of our town," He called me out. Of course, he is in one of his moods today where he wants to embarrass someone in the class. Such a freaking asshole.