You're Undead to Me-Part 2

First Person POV

	Today is the Sexy Suds Car Wash and Caroline decided to put me in charge of the money and such because she had to make sure that everything was set up properly and that we had all of the supplies

Today is the Sexy Suds Car Wash and Caroline decided to put me in charge of the money and such because she had to make sure that everything was set up properly and that we had all of the supplies. When she finally came back she had my twin sister in tow and was putting her in charge of the money instead of me.

"No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay ya laters. We are not running a charity here," Caroline lectured her as the two of us stood across from her.

"No, we are not," Elena agreed in a monotone voice.

Stefan then walked up behind us with a black sweatshirt on and greeted the three of us. "Hi."

"Hey," Elena said happily.

She got up to greet him and the two were smiling at each other before she looked between the three of us in amusement.

"Uh, the event is called Sexy Suds, you know," Caroline said before she walked away from the three of us.

"Did we just get scolded," Stefan questioned us.

"And judged, yeah," Elena said while smiling at him.

"And shamed," I added in from next to them.

"Wow," He said in fake disappointment.

"I'm sorry, but I guess you're going to have to take that off," Elena said all flirty.

"I think you have to go first," He said back to her.

"Okay," Elena said with a smile before pulling her pink long sleeved shirt over her head.

She began giggling when she was taking it off and having a little bit of trouble doing so. "Okay, um, so not sexy."

Stefan had already took his jacket off and helped her to finish taking her shirt off before pushing her now messy hair out of her face and holding her cheeks in his hands.

"I disagree," Stefan said before pulling her into a kiss.

"Aw, barf. My turn," I said before unbuttoning my flannel and throwing it underneath the table.

The two of them chuckled at me before I turned back to them with a smile. "If you two will excuse me, I am going to find my usual car wash partner."

Stefan looked at her in confusion as I walked away and Elena giggled before relying to him. "Ethan."

Stefan nodded in understanding before the two of them went to go and do whatever they need to do.

I had found Ethan not to far away and ran up behind him and jumped on his back, him catching me immediately. "Hey partner."

He looked back at me and chuckled before going back to the bucket he was filling. "Hey, Bells."

"Are you ready to terribly wash some cars," I asked him with a grin, causing him to laugh at me and nod again.