Children of the Damned-Part 1

Third Person POV

Flashback

A man is driving a horse drawn carriage through the dark woods of Mystic Falls in the middle of the night. He continues his journey, only staring forward as he drives his passenger to their destination. He rounds the corner of the dark and muddy road to find what looked like a young woman kneeling on the ground next to a man. The young woman looks up and sees the carriage approaching, she immediately jumps to her feet and runs towards it to get her lover help. The man started slowing the carriage to a stop when he noticed she was running towards them.

"Please, please help. Please, my husband, he's been hurt! Please help him," The young brunette begged.

The driver slowly climbed down from his perch and started walking over to the woman's husband. The man who was inside of the carriage started climbing out as well and looked over at the woman in concern and confusion for being out in the woods.

"What are you doing out here in the middle of the night? It's not safe," He pointed out.

The woman faced him and gave him an evil glare. "No. No, sir. It's not safe," She said as her face began to change to that of a demon's.

The man looked at her in shock and fear as he watched her face change. The woman then lunged at the man and dug her fangs into his neck, covering his mouth so he wouldn't make any noise. She completely drained the man of blood before rushing away to hide. The driver looked away from the woman's husband and turned to look back at his passenger, only to find the woman gone and him lying on the ground. He stood up in shock and turned around to look back down at the man to find the woman now standing in front of him. He jumped in shock, but his expression soon turned to fear because her face now looked like a demon. She then lunged at him and made animalistic growls as she dug her fangs into his neck. The man screamed in fear and pain as she drained him of his blood. Before long he stopped screaming and the woman released him, throwing his body onto the ground. The woman then turned around and looked down at her "husband."

"And that's how it's done," She sighed out, blood dripping from her chin onto her beautiful dress.

"What happens to the bodies," Damon questioned as he rose from the ground.

"Well, I'll take them into the woods and the other animals will finish them off," She told him simply, no emotion showing through her tone. Damon looked down at the driver in shock and couldn't seem to take his eyes off of his dead body. Katherine noticed this and looked at him curiously. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

Damon looked away from the body and looked up at Katherine with awe and happiness. He shook his head at the woman he is in love with before answering her question. "I'm ready. I want you to turn me."

"When it's time. Kiss me," She told him, moving closer to him.

Damon immediately reached up to his jacket pocket and started to pull his handkerchief from it. He reached up to wipe at Katherine's face, but she grabbed his hand and stopped him before he could. He looked at her in confusion and she smirked at him in amusement.

"You should get a taste," She said seductively as she leaned in.

Damon leaned in as well before pulling away slightly. Katherine looked at him in disappointment when he pulled away and Damon looked at her with a frown afterwards.

"Sorry," He whispered out, his brows knit in what looked like confusion.

"Don't be. Soon you won't be able to get enough," She whispered to him. Damon continued to stare at her, but this time he seemed conflicted, and Katherine could tell he was having different thoughts than what he told her. "You don't seem like your ready. Or that you want this. Are you having second thoughts?"