Lost Girls-Part 3

First Person POV

	When we arrived home after driving for around 30 minutes, the last thing I expected to find was Jeremy laying on the floor, Matt yelling at his sister, and Vicki looking like she was just coming down from some kind of drug trip

When we arrived home after driving for around 30 minutes, the last thing I expected to find was Jeremy laying on the floor, Matt yelling at his sister, and Vicki looking like she was just coming down from some kind of drug trip. Elena, Stefan and I walked into the kitchen as soon as we walked into the house because we heard yelling. As soon as we walked in, Stefan and I slowed down in our spots. I looked at him, asking him if he could sense it too, and he nodded. It felt like I was standing in an in between state or something. Like I could feel someone was dead, but not completely. It was strange.

"What's going on," Elena questioned in confusion.

"She's really messed up," Matt explained to Elena.

I couldn't figure out why I was feeling this way, until I looked over at Vicki. The feeling began getting stronger when I did so. It became overwhelming, and made me feel claustrophobic. I felt like I couldn't breath. Stefan moved me out of the way and walked over to Vicki because he realized it was her too. He moved closer to Vicki and moved Elena so she was behind him.

"Elena, back up. Vicki, look at me. Focus. You're gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be fine," Stefan told her, holding her face in his hand so she would focus on him.

Stefan stared at her for a few moments before looking over at Matt and Jeremy. "Guys, take her up to bed. Shut the blinds. She's gonna be okay."

Matt nodded before grabbing his sister and walking her out of the room. Jeremy followed them out and walked with them up the stairs to his room. I stayed in the kitchen with Elena who was pacing back and forth and running her hands over her face and through her hair. Stefan walked back in and stood next to me across from Elena. She looked at us with pure worry before asking her question.

"You both know what's wrong with her?"

"Yeah," Stefan said in agreement.

"I don't know for sure, but I think I have a feeling. And I'm serious about a feeling. It feels like being in between life and death," I explained to her.

"Well, what is it," Elena questioned the two of us worriedly after what I said.

"She's transitioning," Stefan told her simply.

"Transitioning to what," Elena questioned him in confusion.

"A vampire," I answered for him, causing Elena to look over at me in shock.

"What," She questioned me.

"Damon must have gotten to her. She's new," Stefan started, but I scoffed and cut in.

"Yeah, like a newborn baby. Vicki's already a childish teenager who needed her brother to take care of her 24/7, now she's going to be a uncontrollable childish vampire who is going to need somebody to take care of her for eternity."