Unpleasantville-Part 2

I just want to say that I have received some private messages about how people don't like that I have Bella singing in my fanfiction. It's my fanfic, I'm going to do with it what I want. Candice King sings in the show, which means that I can have my character sing if I want to. Please keep any judgement to yourself. My character sings in this chapter, so if you don't like it, don't read it. Now, on with the chapter.

First Person POV

I had finally finished getting ready for the dance tonight, and I am already one hundred percent done with the night. After what happened with the guy I hit with my car, I haven't really wanted to do anything. I honestly would much rather stay home in the house where I would be safe. However, Elena told me no and forced me to get ready. I admired my outfit in the mirror and I must say that I would have looked hot back in the 50's. It's one of my favorite decades. Mostly because one of my favorite actresses is Audrey Hepburn. But I also like the fashion of that time.

"Elena, you ready to go," I shouted out as I admired myself in the mirror

"Hold on, I just have to blowout my hair," She yelled back.

I listened as she turned on her hair dryer and rolled my eyes at her. I walked out of my room and walked over to her room with a smile. I walked in and looked into the bathroom. She looked at me through the mirror and she smiled at me after seeing my outfit. I smiled back at her and looked over hers before nodding. She chuckled at me and continued blowing out her hair. I walked over to her bed and sat down on it as I waited for her to get done. I began looking around her room with boredom and impatience, but I was confused soon after when I heard some kind of clicking noise with my vampire hearing. I looked around her room, trying to figure out where it could possibly be coming from and I finally found out when I looked down at the pocket watch sitting next to me. It kept spinning, and it wasn't stopping on me. I gasped in shock and yelled for Elena.