History Repeating-Part 2

As soon as we got home, Elena called Bonnie and Caroline and asked the two of them to come over for a girls night

As soon as we got home, Elena called Bonnie and Caroline and asked the two of them to come over for a girls night. I tried to convince her not to invite Caroline because I know that she will ignore me and Bonnie the entire time, but Elena pointed out that if we didn't and she found out all three of us were together without her that she would be even more pissed. I reluctantly allowed her to invite her before going upstairs and taking a nap. I was able to get a peaceful two hour nap in, and woke up to see it was dark out. I stretched and yawned before walking downstairs to find that Bonnie was here and Elena was pacing back and forth and kept looking at the door like she was waiting for someone.

"Hey, how are you doing," Bonnie asked me as she rubbed my arm in comfort.

"I'm great. I actually was able to sleep peacefully for two hours," I sighed out, still feeling kind of tired.

"Elena told me what you did. I'm happy you did that. That thing was obviously messing with you. I don't care what grams says. I just care that one of my friends is okay and not sleep deprived," Bonnie told me comfortingly.

"Thanks, Bonnie," I whispered out to her.

She gave me a reassuring smile before looking over at my sister. I looked over at her too to find her looking at me with worry and a little bit of relief. I gave her a small smile and went to reassure her I was okay, but I was cut off by the doorbell ringing. Elena immediately walked to the door when it went off, and I knew it had to of been Stefan. I followed walked over to the end of the hallway where I knew I would be able to see the door and watched my twin open it to reveal Stefan. Elena greeted him with relief before looking behind her at me. Stefan followed her line of sight to me, and I watched as his face contorted to worry when he saw the state I was in. I only rolled my eyes at him and walked further into the kitchen to give the two of them some privacy. I listened as the front door closed and looked up at Bonnie.

"You want some fruit," She questioned me.

I only silently nodded at her like a little child and Bonnie chuckled at me in amusement as she walked to the fridge to grab some of the fruit we had in there.

***********************************

Elena walked out on the Gilbert's front porch with Stefan so she could talk to him about her twin sisters safety. She could see that Stefan was worried about her sister after seeing her bags under her eyes from the sleep deprivation.

"Thanks for coming. I wouldn't have called if it wasn't important," Elena explained to him.

"I know that," Stefan told her quietly.

"He threatened her, Stefan. And I don't understand why, seeing how literally a week ago he told her he would never hurt her and Lexi told us the same thing and that he was changing for her," Elena sighed out to him.

"What would Damon want with Bella," Stefan questioned out loud to himself.

"She has this necklace. Caroline got it from Damon, and she gave it to Bonnie, then Bonnie gave it to Bella, and now Damon wants it back. He's tormenting her," Elena explained to him as she paced back and forth on her front porch.