Unpleasantville-Part 1

(ignore the glasses)

First Person POV

It had been a few days since the whole Georgia trip, and I haven't seen Damon since then. He's obviously avoiding me after telling me he loved Katherine more than me. I will admit, I do actually love him. I haven't liked someone like I like Damon before. The one night with Stiles in Beacon Hills was a different feeling compared to this. However, both of these feelings are amazing. I didn't know it was possible to like two guys at once, but I need to get over both of them. Stiles is on the other side of the country and I'll probably never see him again, and Damon is in love with somebody else. I miss Damon though. I wish I had never confessed that I was in love with him, then I would still be friends with him and he wouldn't be avoiding me.

"Elena, Bella, I need the money," I heard Jeremy shout from downstairs.

"I'll get it, Bells," Elena shouted as she walked downstairs.

"Okay, sounds good," I shouted back at her.

I looked back down at the book I was reading and tried to focus on it, but I had this strong feeling of death. Stronger than when I'm around Stefan. There must be another vampire here. That's the only solution I can come up with. I walk out of my room and over to the railing, looking down at the front door where Elena is pulling money out of her wallet and handing it to the pizza guy who is standing in the house next to her.

"Keep the change," She told him with a smile.

"Please tell me there's pepperoni on that bad boy," I sighed as I walked down the stairs and grabbed it from the side table.

"I think there is. Jeremy ordered it," Elena sighed before looking back at the guy.

"You ladies have a good night," He told the two of us with a smirk, looking between us before walking out.

We both gave him a smile before shutting the door and taking the pizza into the kitchen. I opened it up and grabbed three pieces before walking over to the table to sit down.

"Stefan, pizza's here," I shouted out.

I listened as said boy walked downstairs and into the kitchen. He immediately went to Elena's side and watched as she got a few pieces out for herself and him. I watched on and fake gagged as I watched them be cute with each other.

"I'm gonna puke if you don't stop being cute," I sighed out before taking a large bite of pizza.

"What did I say about saying your going to puke," Elena said with disapproval.

"Your right, I decided I was going to say vomit from now on," I nodded at her. She shook her head at me in mock anger before bringing hers and Stefan's plate to the table. I watched the two of them sit down across from me and rolled my eyes at Stefan grabbing Elena's hand and holding it. "Look, I get that a few days ago we overcame a very big revelation and we're all best friends again, but can we not hold hands while eating. I really am going to vom if you don't stop." Elena and Stefan nodded in understanding and removed their hands from each others. I nodded at them in thanks before I looked at them curiously. "Hey, was Damon here by any chance?" The two looked at me in confusion and shook their heads no.