The Turning Point

First Person POV

	I was sitting on the couch in the living room of the boarding house enjoying some breakfast

I was sitting on the couch in the living room of the boarding house enjoying some breakfast. I was silent, sipping my blood while reading a book I found in the library. I was just minding my own business when I heard footsteps. I looked up with a smile, thinking it was Stefan, but my smile fell when I saw who it really was. Damon walked into the room and immediately froze when he saw me. I made eye contact with him and felt myself frown with sadness before I looked away from him and back down to my book. I heard him sigh, and I could basically feel the regret and grief he had for what happened last night. However, I don't know if it was for what he did for me, or if he was sad because he's not going to be able to get Katherine back. I listened to him walk over and pour himself a drink before he moved to the window, and just stared out of it in deep thought. I stayed silent and didn't look over at him, in fear of possibly starting something I won't be able to stop or handle.

"So, any idea of where you'll go," Stefan questioned Damon about his departure, walking into the room and standing next to me.

"I don't know. London, maybe. See some friends," Damon replied back to him emotionless.

I scoffed from where I was sitting and gave Damon an amused glare. "You have friends?"

"Your right, Bella, I only have Stefan, so... where are we going?"

"'We are not going anywhere. I'm gonna live my life as far away from you as possible," Stefan told Damon, unamused by his behavior right now.

"But we're a team. We could travel the world together. We could try out for "The Amazing Race."

"Hm. That's funny. Seriously, where are you going? 'Cause we're not staying in this town," Stefan told his brother with a frown.

Damon went to reply back to him, but they were cut off by the bell for the front door ringing. I looked up at the two of them, and they both looked at me in question. I shrugged because I wasn't expecting anybody, and stood up from the couch, walking towards the front door. I opened it up to find Caroline's mom standing on the other side.

"Sheriff, hey," I said in shock.

"Bella, good, your here too. Your saving me another trip. I'm looking for Damon as well," She told me, causing me to have immense confusion come over me because she was looking for Damon.

"Uh, sure, okay," I said awkwardly as I looked behind me.

Stefan shoved his brother towards the door and followed behind him as he walked over. Damon came to the door and stood next to me as he looked at Liz in shock. I could feel Stefan standing behind me with his hand on the door, holding it open. I looked up at him and he gave me his brooding look before looking back at Liz.

"Sheriff. What a surprise," Damon said with a smile.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but we need to talk," Liz told Damon and I sternly.