Haunted-Part 2

First Person POV

First Person POV

I forced myself into the costume Caroline picked out for me to wear this year, even though I'm totally against the irony of it. I walked out of my bedroom after I did so to see Elena wearing her nurse costume. She turned around and looked at me then began chuckling.

"Seriously? A witch? You couldn't be anymore creative," Elena questioned me as she laughed.

"Hey, I didn't pick it, Caroline did. She has no clue about what I am, which is exactly why she picked it out. If she would have known she wouldn't of picked this out," I snapped out at her.

She continued to laugh at me as I walked back into my room and grabbed the pair of black heels that Caroline picked out to go with my costume. I walked out and sat on the floor to put on my heels as Elena knocked on Jeremy's door to see if he was ready to go. Jeremy came out while putting on his jacket and closed the door behind him. He looked down at me on the ground, then Elena, then shrugged.

"Let's go," He said simply.

"You can't go dressed like that. Where's your costume," I questioned him in confusion.

"Your looking at it," He said, as if it was obvious.

"So, What, Your going as an emo teenager? Or are you going as a creepy ass serial killer," I questioned him as I crossed my arms from my spot on the floor.

"I'm going as myself. You got a problem with that," He questioned me in annoyance.

"Yeah, actually I do, but I'm going to ignore it and let it go because Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, after Christmas, and I am not going to let you ruin my happiness on this wonderful holiday," I told him before I struggled to get up from my spot on the floor.

Elena chuckled at me struggling to get up before she walked over in front of me and helped me up. She then helped me to straighten my costume and hair before standing next to me.

"Thank you, I hate trying to stand up in heels. Now, Let's go party bitches," I shouted before running down the stairs and out of the house to my car.