Friday Night Bites-Part 2

First Person POV

First Person POV

Elena and I are currently in the kitchen with Bonnie trying to finish getting everything ready for the dinner before Stefan got here. It took me awhile but I finally finished dinner after my extremely long shower. I somehow had blood on me when I got home from Stefan and Damon's, which is weird because I don't recall diking any while I was over there. I'm just lucky that neither Elena or Jenna noticed I had it on my dress. I also hope that the blood will come out of my dress because it's one of my favorites. Anyways, Bonnie is trying so hard to convince Elena and I that she is psychic. She is so hell bent on it. However, I shouldn't be skeptical about it seeing how I am a vampire/witch.

"You explain it. Last night, I'm watching "Nine-O", a commercial break comes on, and I'm like, "I bet it's that phone commercial!" and sure enough, it's that guy and the girl with the bench, he flies to Paris and he flies back. They take a picture," Bonnie told us adamantly.

Elena and I chuckle from our spots next to her as we set the bowls out and preparing the food.

"Oh, come on. That commercials on a constant loop," Elena pointed out with a chuckle of disbelief.

"Fine. Well, how about this? Today, I'm obsessed with numbers. Three numbers. I keep seeing 8,14, and 22. How weird is that," Bonnie asked us, freaking out on the inside.

I then turned from my spot where I was setting up dinner and looked at her with the most serious look I could muster.

"Maybe we should play the lottery," I suggested jokingly.

Bonnie gave me an annoyed look in response and Elena and I began chuckling at her look. I turned back to what we were doing as Elena walked over to the counter t grab the desert she went and bought from The Grill because I didn't have time to make desert as well.

"Have you talked to your grams," I questioned her in amusement.

"She's just gonna say it's because I'm a witch. I don't want to be a witch. Do you want to be a witch," Bonnie asked the two of us.

I tensed up when she asked this and Elena answered her as she was walking back over to the counter we were at.

"I don't want to be a witch," Elena told her, seemingly repulsed by the idea.

I continued what I was doing, hoping they didn't notice me tense up in my spot as I awkwardly began to chuckle.

"Well, I mean, being a witch can't be that bad. Can it," I questioned them worriedly.

"I guess it could be kind of cool, but I don't think I would enjoy it," Bonnie told me.

I began to relax a little bit in response to her answer, freaking out slightly less now.

"Putting a cake on a nice plate isn't going to fool anybody," Bonnie pointed out in amusement.

"It may not fool you but I need it to fool Stefan because I told him I was making this entire dinner myself and I don't need any smug looks or I told you so's from Elena's new boyfriend because I didn't make the entire dinner," I explained to Bonnie as she looked at me in amusement.