Seems Like an Okay Place to me

I'm sorry, but these next few chapters are going to be  short

First Person POV

I figured that maybe two days later, after the whole Founder's Party incidents, that I would be okay, and I wouldn't be feeling any kind of anxiety anymore. However, I was wrong. I am still freaking out because the Founder's Council knows about vampires and they want to kill him. That isn't really a good situation for me because I am a vampire in a vampire hating council. That's just an accident waiting to happen. But the good thing about that is if they are onto Damon and Stefan and me, I can warn them and we can get the hell out of town before something bad happens. I am also still feeling anxiety because of everything with Caroline and Damon. Caroline is fine, thank god. And somehow she doesn't remember anything from the party. My guess is that Damon compelled her to forget everything any time he feeds off of her. I don't know, that entire situation was really weird. The other part of that is Damon. He's pissed. We locked him up in the cell in the basement. Stefan says that if we keep him in there long enough, he'll desiccate and we will be able to put him in the Salvatore mausoleum and come back in a few years to wake him up. I'm all for the plan, but I'm still worried about whether or not he'll get out or not. I know for a fact if he does, he'll be coming after Zach first, then me, then Stefan. We all had a part in it, and even though I'm stronger and faster than Damon, that doesn't mean I'm not scared of him.

Thankfully, I don't have to worry about this for the next few days because Zach and I are getting out of town for a while. Zach got in touch with my families lawyer and told him we were coming to Atlanta for a meeting with him. Luckily, Jenna was more than happy to let me go with Zach to Atlanta. We didn't exactly tell her why I was going though. I don't know if she knows about Elena and I being adopted, and honestly I don't want to know if she does. I'm so worried that if she does, I'll be so angry with her and not want to talk to her. She should of told me that I was adopted instead of letting me find out on my own. Anyway, She cleared it with school and all of my teachers know that I am leaving for the next 2 or 3 days.

I still woke up at my usual time that I did everyday for school with Elena and got ready for my trip. I got dressed and did my makeup and threw my hair into a messy bun. I then got dressed really quick before I pulled out a small duffle bag for me to use the next few days.

I'm not sure how long we would be there, so I packed enough clothes to last 2-3 days

I'm not sure how long we would be there, so I packed enough clothes to last 2-3 days. I walked down stairs and threw my bag down by the front door. After I did so, I walked into the kitchen to eat breakfast really quick before I head over to the boarding house. Zach is driving, but I'm driving over to his house and leaving my car there the next few days. I walked into the kitchen to see pancakes sitting on a platter in the middle of the island, along with bacon and coffee.

"Oh, my god, Jenna, you are a saint," I sighed out as I walked over and began piling food onto my plate.

"Well, I figured I would try my hand at making breakfast for a change. I also thought you could use a big breakfast for the trip your getting ready to go on. Now, remember, you have to call me when you get there, then call me in the morning, then call me tomorrow night, then call me when your leaving, okay? And I want to hear from Zach too, just to be sure that your actually with him and not running around with random people," Jenna told me adamantly.