Three

Kai had his hands in his pockets as he made his way to the art club room. He had a free period and thought he'd go see if Sehun was around. Partly because he was bored, and partly because he wanted to see his drawing.

"Hey."

Kai turned around at the familiar voice and smiled on seeing his girlfriend standing there.

"Hey, Vic. Thought you had class."

She shrugged as they started walking together, Kai naturally wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "Mr. Steven is absent today so I'm free right now. Where're you going?"

"The art club room."

Victoria lifted an eyebrow, "Oh yeah, I heard about Kris joining the art club. You too?"

Kai rolled his eyes, "Come on Vic, you know I can't even draw a stick figure right."

"Well I'm sure you're still better than Kris. That guy has three left hands. How'd he manage to get in anyway?"

Kai frowned, not having really thought about it. Kris always thought he was an amazing artist, but his art was simply atrocious. "Good question. I did see him getting bossed around by the club president..."

"Oh, Geez," Victoria laughed, "I think I might have an idea."

"Speaking of which, I forgot to tell you. One of the art club members drew me yesterday. It was for some competition."

"Really? That's cool."

"Yeah. You wanna come with me and see it?"

"I would but Krystal's waiting for me outside..." she said apologetically.

"That's okay babe," Kai smiled, leaning close and pressing a kiss to her forehead, "Another time then."

She glared at Kai playfully, "I told you I hate being called that."

"Sure you do, that blush is very telling."

She shoved him by the chest, rolling her eyes, "Whatever. See you around."

Kai smiled as he watched his girlfriend walk away. Victoria and Kai have been together for a good seven months, and as cheesy as it sounded, he really thought she was 'the one'. He loved running his fingers through her silky black hair that reached a little below her shoulders. he loved wrapping his arms around her and holding her close and just spending time with her in general, even if they weren't doing anything. Not to mention, she was one of the most beautiful girls in school. But he loved her personality and how understanding she was more than anything. Especially since they knew each other since primary school, and have been best friends ever since. They had a certain connection, and she knew a lot of things about him that even Kris, Lay and Shownu didn't.

Sighing, he opened the door to the art room, earning the attention of a few students who were inside. The room was quite big, and the walls were covered with paintings and posters. He found himself taking a liking to the place. It was somewhat cozy. Everyone was focused on their own work but there was this friendly working environment as well. Kai spotted Kris sitting next to Kyungsoo, drawing into an A3 sized sketchbook diligently.

"How is it?" Kris asked with a big grin as he showed Kyungsoo his drawing, whose face contorted in disgust.

"What is that?"

Kris scoffed, "Isn't it obvious? It's a really stylish goat."

Kyungsoo went silent for a moment, "A what?"

"Are you blind? Look, it's even wearing sunglasses."

Kyungsoo simply stared at Kris in disbelief, "This is why you're not allowed to use a canvas. And from now on you're only gonna do still life." Kris groaned at this.