Four

Kai was honestly surprised when he saw Sehun at the dojo. He was dressed in a black karategi and it was the first time Kai had seen him without his glasses. He seemed like a completely different person, looking surprisingly serious and strict with the students. It was obvious he took martial arts very seriously. And not to mention, those moves though. His kicks, his form, his flexibility, his speed... everything about him was just stunning. And Kai meant that in the least gay way possible. But he had do admit, Sehun did look attractive and in his element, a thin sheen of sweat covering his body. Had someone said a few days ago that this was the Sehun at school who basically never stood out and looked like the most stereotypical nerd in the history of high school, he would have laughed at their face.

He watched the class from the side for a good half hour, which seemed to go by fairly quickly before the lesson ended. Kai watched as Sehun talked to the Sensei for a minute, bowing politely before putting on his glasses. And just like that he seemed to transform back into the usual, dorky, weird Sehun that Kai knew. As he was walking out of the room, he noticed Kai and paused.

"You actually came." He mumbled.

"Yup, I said I would stop by," Kai grinned, "You were awesome out here."

Sehun blushed and looked down at his feet shyly, "Thanks."

"So, what do you wanna do today?"

"Well, I need to go home and shower first.." he said, deep in thought before his eyes suddenly lit up. "How about you join mom and I for lunch at my place? Then we can chill... and stuff... I don't know, isn't that what you kids do these days? Damn this sounded a lot cooler in my head..."

"You sound like a grandpa," Kai chuckled, making the other boy glare at him. "But sure... that's fine with me." Kai had to admit he was lying about that. He got really nervous when meeting parents. He felt like they were judging him for every single word and that if he slipped up and said or did something inappropriate, they'd hate him forever and make sure their kid never came within a ten mile radius from him.

Nonetheless, they left the dojo together and got on Kai's bike, which was becoming and all too familiar practice for Sehun. He wasn't complaining though, he didn't even like riding in cars anymore and he low-key got excited whenever he was about to get on Kai's bike. It just made him feel so... gangsta. And he liked smirking creepily at other people in their cars when they stopped at a traffic light, thinking psh, look at all these peasants in their low class vehicles. Cars are for the weak.

Kai parked his bike outside Sehun's apartment complex ten minutes later, the two of them getting off as Kai let out a nervous sigh, which didn't go unnoticed by Sehun.

"You okay?"

"Y-Yeah... I just get a little nervous around parents."

"Oh," Sehun nodded slowly, he could relate. Until this day he always got the shivers whenever he had to talk to Amber's parents, even though they were really nice and he already met them so many times. Parents are just scary, man. "If it helps my mum is like really nice and really easy to impress. I mean, she already thinks you're hot."

Kai lifted a brow, "What?"

"You know, from the drawing I showed her."

"Oh... So your mom thinks I'm good-looking? That's comforting," he laughed, and Sehun couldn't help but smile as well. Kai had a very pleasant, contagious smile when he wasn't faking it. That's a face I'd like to draw. He found himself thinking.

"Prepare your body," Sehun said sternly as they got into the elevator, "Mom can get a little touchy... but I promise she's harmless. And also for a nice-ass meal because my mum's second to none in the kitchen."