Thirteen

Kris stared at the boy in front of him intently, hands under his chin. Kyungsoo fidgeted uncomfortably in his seat, before glaring at him.

"Yah! Would you stop?!"

"Stop what?" Kris asked absentmindedly.

"Stop staring at me like that. It's fucking creepy."

"You're blushing though."

Kyungsoo's cheeks reddened even more. He couldn't remember the last time anyone ever made him blush like Kris. Oh, that's because no one ever did. Kris was such a weirdo, and he made Kyungsoo uncomfortable most of the time, but honestly, he didn't dislike him. And he disliked a lot of people. That said a lot. Like, he wouldn't really care if a bomb exploded in the city because he hardly cared about anyone there. But Kris...

Kris was just fucking weird. And he didn't neccessarily hate that.

"Becuase it's embarrassing! And why are we on a ferris wheel in the first place?!" He grunted when the cart they were in creaked intimidatingly.

"Silly Kyungsoo. Have you never watched K-dramas? When you like someone, you have to take them on a ferris wheel date," Kris explained diligently, "And then you suck faces."

Kyungsoo scowled, crossing his arms, "Don't get your hopes up. And stop staring at me like that, it's really starting to get creepy."

"You look really cute today though," Kris said with a soft smile, moving to sit next to Kyungsoo instead of across him. The shorter male groaned and shoved him lightly.

"You're really testing my patience, Kris."

"All l said was that you're cute," the taller said simply, studying the other's eyes that were struggling to stay on his. He loved that he could make Kyungsoo so uncomfortable, that he was the only one able to make him blush and act all fidgety and cute. It was so satisfying to him. "I really like you, you know? And I know you feel something for me too."

"I'm not interested," he huffed. Without warning, Kris leaned forward and captured his plump lips with his own. Kyungsoo froze for a moment before pushing him away, face flushed. "S-Stop doing that."

"I don't want to," Kris whispered, leaning in again. Kyungsoo turned his face away, quickly sitting on the opposite bench where he was safely away from the other.

"You're still pushing me away..." Kris sighed.

"Because I don't want this. I don't want this kind of relationship with you, so just stop it."

Kris groaned, "Stop lying to yourself already."

"Look, I'm not used to this okay! I'm not used to... liking people," Kyungsoo mumbled.g

Kris' eyes softened at the shorter boy in front of him.

"So you do like me," Kris said softly, but it wasn't in a teasing tone. He had a small, genuine smile on his lips as Kyungsoo finally looked up to meet his eyes.

"Yes," he replied simply, "Maybe... I think."

"You see? It's not that hard," Kris smiled, cupping the other boy's cheek. It's been a while since he'd felt this strongly about someone and he wanted to savour every moment of it. Kris didn't care about heartbreak, he only thought about living in the moment. And he wanted to live in that moment with Kyungsoo.

Of course it had to be interrupted right then.

"YO! KRIS! IS THAT YOU? I'M STARTING TO THINK YOU GUYS ARE FOLLOWING US!" Kai yelled from the cart above theirs, making Kris huff and look up.