Seventeen

"You're getting much better." Sehun commented, sipping on his water as he watched Tao practice in front of the mirror.

"Well duh. I guarantee you if I stayed here as long as you did, I'd have stolen your job." He grinned.

"Psh, no way. I'm still way more flexible that you are."

"That you are. I'm sure you put the flexibility to some pretty good use by now." He said with a suggestive smirk.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sehun retorted, feeling heat creep up to his cheeks.

"You know... With your boyfriend. Lucky him. If I were in his place right now, I'd totally-"

"Okay okay, stop! I get it." Sehun quickly interrupted, face red hot as Tao laughed at him. He shoved him, watching in satisfaction as he stumbled on his feet.

"Okay easy there, it was just a joke." Tao held his arms out defensively. Sehun huffed. "Why are you still here anyway? Lesson's long over."

"Waiting for Kai to come pick me up."

"Oh that's him over there-" Tao said, motioning to the door. When Sehun turned to look, there was no one there. "What the..." Tao suspiciously made his way to the door, looking out into the hallway.

"Hey!" He called out, but the person had already long since turned the corner. "Who the hell..."

"Dude, maybe it's just one of the students." Sehun said nonchalantly.

"That didn't look like a student," Tao said with a frown.

"Mind helping me put all these punching bags away?"

"Uh... Yeah, sure." With one more look out the hallway, he shrugged it off and went to help Sehun. Just as they were finishing up, Kai walked in.

"Hey, sorry I was late," he said, panting as if he had just run up the stairs.

"Oh hey Kai," Tao greeted as he walked out of the store room with Sehun following suit. Kai's eye twitched ever so slightly when he saw them.

"You sure took your time," Sehun grumbled as Kai hugged him, a moment too long, leaving an arm wrapped around his shoulders.

"Sorry, I was actually just having a dance session with Lay. Got caught up with editing and lost track of time."

"It's alright," Sehun mumbled, leaning into him shyly. Kai smiled and kissed the top of his head before turning to Tao.

"How you doing, man?"

"I'm good," he said, eyeing the two of them with an unreadable expression before quickly shaking it off. "I was just gonna leave, actually."

"Let's head out together then."

"Uh, yeah. Sure," he shrugged, before grabbing his things and making his way to the door first. Sehun sent a pointed look towards his boyfriend, but the other only ignored it as they walked out together, turning off the lights.

When they made it outside, Tao excused himself first to go home on foot, leaving the two alone together.

"Kai, what was that all about?"

"What?" Kai frowned.

"Come on, you don't have to rub it in his face that we're dating now."

"I wasn't rubbing it in his face. And he already knows right? So why can't I just act natural with you?"

"Seriously? You would never do this in front of Victoria, would you?"

Kai went silent for a moment, "Well no... But why is this bothering you again?"