Sixteen

Sehun and Amber were sat in class long after the bell for lunch break had rung. Most of the students had already filed out of the classroom save for a couple of nerds who stayed behind to study or perform witch trials or whatever the hell they did in there.

"So someone's stalking you, huh?" Amber drawled, turning the note around in her hand. "This should be interesting."

Sehun bit his finger nervously. "Stalking is a strong word..."

"So what else would you call this?"

"Maybe it's a secret admirer? It could just be a one-off thing, you know?"

Amber furrowed her brows in concentration, nodding slowly. "Could be... But who would do this?"

"It could be anyone!"

Amber looked her friend up and down apprehensively, "Don't get too cocky now."

"This is actually a great shot of me though," Sehun said thoughtfully as he eyed the picture. Amber quirked a brow at him.

"So you like being creeped on?"

"I didn't say that."

"Maybe it's just Kai trying to play a prank on you."

"Kai was sitting with me at the booth when this photo was taken."

"Hm... Well my list of suspects ends there," She shrugged.

"Ugh, you're so unhelpful."

"Well just like you said, it could just be a one-off thing. No harm done. So let's just wait it out and see if anything else comes up."

Sehun nodded in agreement, "Sounds like a plan."

"You gonna tell Kai about this?"

"Nah," he shook his head, "Kai would freak out over something like this. He gets super jealous. I'm sure he'd make me wear a potato sack everyday if he could."

"Damn, that's intense," Amber laughed, "Alright, good call."

"Moving on... I do have a question for you, madam. What's going on between you and Victoria?"

Her face immediately went blank at the mention of her name. "What do you mean?"

"I couldn't help but notice that you've been spending an uncomfortable amount of time around me, which means you have no one else to occupy you," Sehun deadpanned.

"Fuck off," Amber scoffed.

"I'm serious though. Did you guys fight?"

"Nah nothing like that."

"Did she do something to bother you?"

"No."

"Then you did something to bother her."

"I did not," she glared at him.

"Then tell me what's going on."

"Why do you care anyway?"

"Why wouldn't I care? You're always all up in my business, so why I can't I be all up in yours?"

She shrugged, "Alright good point. But there really is nothing."

"Oh Amber... Why even bother lying to me? I know you like the back of my ass."

Her face scrunched up, "Ew."

"You're being so shifty... You're acting like she made out with you or something and you're trying to hide it."

Her face stiffened and that was enough for Sehun to take it from there. He smirked.