Six

Sehun actually kinda hated school.

Well, not really. The school cafeteria sold some really nice tacos so it wouldn't be fair to say that. To be precise, he hated classes. And it didn't help that his math teacher was the most boring, monotonous human being and coupled with boring, monotonous trigonometry, all Sehun wanted to do was dig his own grave. He sighed as he doodled at the back of his math note book, completely ignoring the lecture. He'd just have to read the text book later and he'd understand everything in a couple of minutes anyway.

Sehun had this habit of doodling at the back of all his notebooks. Whether it was random shapes, letters, graffiti, faces, or just eyes. He really liked drawing people's eyes and he found himself doing it a lot without even realizing. "Are you part of the illuminati or something?" Amber had asked with a grimace when she'd handed him his physics note book after having borrowed it for copying notes. Which happened quite often because Amber skipped so many days of school, it's surprising she wasn't expelled. He chuckled to himself at the memory. The guy sitting next to him, Shownu, looked at him weirdly. Whatchu lookin' at, boy? Don't get all up in my business. Maybe you should worry more about getting those grades up instead of judging others.

Of course he couldn't actually say that, so he just continued drawing. A few minutes later, when he looked down at his drawing, he blinked. Usually, when he doodled, he didn't pay much attention to what he drew. It was like his hand had a mind of its own. And obviously it was thinking of Kai because he had drawn him. He blushed as he looked down at the sketch. It was rough, but it was definitely Kai. It was his eyes, his hair, his nose and his lips that were curled up into a smile. A smile Sehun had found himself thinking was absolutely gorgeous whenever Kai showed it to him.

He grinned to himself as he looked at the sketch.

"Shownu, could you please stop staring at Mr. Oh and pay attention, please?" The teacher drawled, catching Sehun's attention. He looked up to see an annoyed looking Shownu. A couple of students in the class giggled as they now had their attention on the two.

"Excuse me?! Mr. Oh here hasn't been paying attention for the past half an hour and you only notice me when I look at him because he's grinning to himself like a madman?"

The teacher blinked, looking between the two of them before shrugging, "I haven't seen anything." Perks of being smart, teachers hardly gave a shit when you aren't paying attention, Sehun thought smugly to himself.

"Really?!" Shownu groaned, "This is injustice. Injustice, I tell you!"

"You know what injustice is? Having your parents pay tuition fees only for you to end up with barely passing grades."

Oooh. Damn, teach.

The entire class burst out in a fit of laughter as a couple of students yelled, "Burnnnn," and "Get rekt," and some other weird internet terms that had Sehun ashamed to know he lived in the era where they existed.

Soon enough, with some chiding from the teacher, the classroom eventually calmed down and they went back to doing trig. Shownu kept giving Sehun weird looks every chance he got, which the other simply brushed off as he drew more Kai's on his page. Happy Kai, pouty Kai, sexy Kai, and even a Kai with makeup just because. He'd totally look good in makeup.

I'm being very creepy now, aren't I?

Nah.

Kai was sitting at the lunch table with his friends as usual. Thankfully, Victoria didn't seem bothered at all about the previous night and it was like nothing ever happened. While he was glad the incident didn't put a dent in their relationship, a small part of him wanted to know what had her so panicked. He shook the thought off though. If Victoria wanted to tell him something, she would have and if she didn't, it was probably for good reason. He trusted her that much.