Fifteen

"I'm thinking... Chris Hemsworth. Long blonde hair and everything," Amber brainstormed as Sehun looked thoughtfully at his empty canvas.

"Nah..."

"Scarlett Johansson?"

"Uhh... I don't like women."

"Ouch."

"Ugh, you're so useless."

"Oh please, fuck off. At least I'm actually trying to help your uninspired ass while I could be out doing... Literally anything else right now."

Sehun scoffed, "oh really? Like what?"

"Uh... Well, you know. Like, stuff."

"Oh like Victoria?"

Amber rolled her eyes, "No way in hell."

"Well bitch, I don't ask you to come here. And besides, what's going on between you two?"

"She's my friend," Amber clarified, "Besides it's not like I've been having anyone else to hang out with lately," she added, glaring at her best friend.

"Ew, stop. You're being salty and your salt is diffusing into the air and ruining my chakras."

"What chakras? You can't even think of anything."

"That's because you won't shut up that big smelly mouth of yours."

She gasped, "What did you say to me? I promise I won't hesitate to nuke you-"

"UGH! Just give me a moment to think!"

Amber choked back a snicker at his outburst but stayed silent nonetheless. Her friend was such a drama queen. He let out a long sigh and closed his eyes in concentration. The door to the art room swung open and footsteps walked in just as Sehun slowly opened his eyes. He was met with a handsome, beaming face that looked like it was sent straight out of heaven.

"Hey-"

"You. Sit down." Sehun cut him off, pointing at the chair at the center of the room.

Lay frowned at him in confusion. "Excuse me?"

"Now."

"Are you serious?" Amber cocked a brow, pointing at Lay in disbelief, "That's what you wanna draw? And you refused Chris Hemsworth?"

"The Art Gods have sent him to me for a reason Amber."

"Can you guys please stop talking about me in third person?" Lay crossed his arms, annoyed.

"Whatever. I'm out," Amber exited the almost empty art room, shutting the door behind her.

Sehun cleared his throat, "Are you gonna sit or what?"

Lay chuckled, "If you're gonna use me as your model at least ask nicely."

"Fine," Sehun groaned uncomfortably, "Would you please plop your ass down on that cold piece of metal so I can use you for my own personal benefit and gain?"

Lay blinked in disbelief for a moment before shrugging and doing as he was told. "I'll take it."

"Why are you here anyway?"

"I was bored, was passing by and thought I'd say hi."

"Why?"

Lay chuckled, "What, I thought we were friends now."

Sehun stared at him blankly, "We are not friends." But you're just in love with me. Just like everybody else.

"Well, maybe not yet."