Packing

"I can't believe you freaked out that much [SN]," Mini cackled as everyone laughed. 

"S-Shut up," I hissed as I covered my red face. 

***

"[SN], everyone's introduced themselves. Your turn," Mini nudged me. I gulped deeply and cleared my throat. 

"H-Hi, my name is [N]. E-Everyone calls me [SN], though. I-I'm the Maknae, Lead vocalist and Lead dancer of  L-Light," I mumbled. Jungkook walked over to me and threw an arm around my shoulder. 

"I will mentor you in the ways of making fun of your hyungs and getting away with it," He chuckled. He held his hand out to me to shake and I freaked out. 

I fucking fist-bumped his hand. 

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. He walked back over to his hyungs and I stood there wide-eyed. I turned around and quickly walked towards the dance practice room. 

****

"Come on you guys, it wasn't that bad," Super said as he threw and arm around me. "Our maknae is just socially awkward."

"Hyungs, you are NOT helping," I emphasized. They chuckled and I rubbed my eyes. "Let's just practice and go home."

"We'll never let you live that down," Lion taunted. 

"Yeah, I know."

________

"Alright! Great practice everyone. Let's go out to eat," Joohyun exclaimed as he wiped his face with a towel. 

"Where to hyung?" I asked as I opened my last water bottle. 

"Actually, no idea. Suggestions?" He looked at everyone with a raised eyebrow.

"Let's just eat at home. I want some of [SN]'s food anyway," Lion whined as he looked at me. "You never cook anymore!"

"I know, I know. What do you guys want?" I questioned as I put my hands on my hips sassily.

"How about a not socially awkward maknae?" Mini teased. I breathed in deeply and pulled my arm back water bottle in hand. I rushed it forward and the water bottle hit him right on the forehead.

He fell to the floor and whined. "Ow."

"It's what you deserve," I scoffed. He threw his head up and looked at me still lying on the floor. Clearly angry. His forehead was bright red and I brought in my lips.

"Sorry," I rushed over to him and hugged him tightly.

"Stop flirting you two. We need to get home and eat now," Super teased as he stood up from his seat on the floor. Our faces turned bright red and I quickly let go of him.

"Let's go," Lion whined as he began to pulled Joohyun out the door. Joohyun raised his eyebrows as he let out a deep breath.

"Alrighty, come on," I stood up and pulled Mini up with me. Super pushed us out the door and we began to head home.

_____

"Dinner is served," I spoke in a horrible British accent as I set the food down.

"Your accent sucks but at least your English is improving," Lion informed me as he filled up his plate. I rolled my eyes and took my seat next to him.

"After dinner, we're gonna spend the next few hours packing. Okay?" Super asked as he looked at us all. We nodded and began to eat.

"This is really good! I bet when we move in with BTS they'll want you to cook with Jin all the time," Joohyun praised as he ate.

"I bet Jin's better, though," I said as I began to eat some of the noodles.

"Well, he dwoesh hwave more egshperienshe," Lion said with a full mouth.

Mini's face contorted n disgust, "Speak after you swallow. Please."

"Shawwy," Lion spoke with even more food in his mouth. I held back a bit of laughter along with the rest of my hyungs.

"Hyung! Please! It's disgusting," He scoffed as Lion swallowed deeply. He shoved more food into his mouth before responding.

"Almosht ash dishgushting ash youwr fwashe," Lion teased as he chewed. Mini stood up and grabbed Lion's plate. Lion swallowed his food and stood up too.

"Give it back!" He shouted as he reached across the table for his plate.

"Not until you learn some manners!" Mini shouted back. The hyungs and I were laughing our asses off as Lion ran around the table to Mini.

Mini sprinted away, food in hand, as Lion ran screeching after him. Joohyun, Super, and I eventually stopped laughing and began eating again. Every so often, you'd hear a scream or two coming from them.

Ah, I hope things never change.

_____
*2 Days Later*

"Wakey, wakey! Or no eggs and bakey!" Joohyun shouted as he walked down the hall. I groaned and turned on my side.

I hadn't been able to get enough sleep because of he crummy air mattress I had to sleep on. We had had everything packed and moved over to the new dorm but we stayed in our old dorm until it was all set up.

"Come on! You ungrateful and lazy slugs, get up!" Joohyun screamed as he banged to pans together. How the fuck did he get those?

"It's moving day!" He screamed again. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The banging sound filled my head and I covered my ears.

"Will you please stop that?!" I screeched. It became silent and I uncovered my ears.

"Thank you!" I shouted as I stood up. I brushed my hands through my hair and sighed. I'd have to wait until we got to the new dorms to shower. Pouting, I walked out the door and was greeted by my zombie like hyungs.

"Morning," I yawned as I stretched my arms a bit. They responded with low grumbles and dismissive sighs. I walked into the kitchen and Joohyun was standing there happily with Somin-nim.

"There is breakfast waiting for you guys over at the dorms and the roommate list is right here," Somin-nim said as she pointed to a list.

"We'll all be paired up together, right?" I asked as I walked slowly to the list.

"Actually, all of you are intermixed. BTS has one pair still together because they have more members than you guys," Somin-nim says ask she moves away from the list. I pick it up and everyone gathers around me.

Let's see...

Roommates
Joohyun and J-Hope
Lion and Jungkook
Super and Rap Monster
Mini and Jimin
[SN] and V
Jin and Suga

Well, let's get this started.