CCTV

__Mini's POV

We ended up taking our food to go. It was delicious! Too bad TaeTae hyung missed out on it. No one's really sure exactly where he went, but he'll definitely be back. 

"Jiminie hyung, should I text TaeTae hyung to see where he is?" I asked. He turned towards me with a small smile. 

"You can, but I don't he'll answer," He chuckled sweetly. I lied down on my bed, next to his, and pulled out my phone. 

TaeTae Hyung~

Me: Hyung~ Are you coming home today??? 

Message Sent! 9:00 p.m 

TaeTae: Typing...

"Hyung! He's typing," I exclaimed as I looked at my phone. Jimin plopped down next to me and looked at the screen with me. We stared in anticipation as the dots occupied my vision. 

After a few seconds, the dots disappeared from the screen. We let go of breaths we didn't know we were holding and relaxed. 

"Oh, I guess he isn't gonna respond," I spoke disappointed. 

"Maybe we should leave him be," Jimin spoke sadly. I put my phone down and sat up. 

"Do you want something to drink? I'm gonna make a hot cocoa," I walked off the bed. 

"No, I'm fine," I nodded at his words and swung open the door. 

I entered the hallway and heard whispering from the living room. I poked my head in and saw Somin, Sungjinnie, and Joon gathered around a laptop. 

"Guys? What are you doing?" Their heads snapped over to me and Sungjinnie smiled brightly. 

"We got the CCTV recordings. We know where they took [NN]."

___Your POV

"Follow me," Gichul spoke. I stood up, Chan's hand falling off my knee as I did. I'm somewhat glad Gichul finally came. I swear, if I was in there any longer, Chan would've molested me. 

I walked over to him and followed as he moved swiftly through the hall. We passed the room I came out of and towards a large door at the end of the hall. 

Gichul swung open the door and walked in. I followed him in and took a look at my surroundings. 

There was one king-sized bed in the right corner. Next to it sat a wooden dresser. A large bookshelf was on the other side, filled with colorful and dull books. A single, locked, black door was next to the bookshelf. 

"W-What is this?" I asked. He turned to me and smiled. 

"It's our room!" He exclaimed happily. I looked at him with wide eyes. "I wanted us to be separated from Jaesuk hyung so we could have alone time."

"Jaesuk? Who's that?" I asked, confused. 

"You were just in the living room with him. Did he not introduce himself?" He asked. What the hell? I thought that was Chan??

"He said his name was Chan," I explained. Gichul rolls his eyes. 

"Of course, it's so him to make up a fake name. Kinda smart, but no that's Jaesuk hyung," I nodded, not sure how else to react. 

"I, uh, saw two other people in the hallway?" I hoped for names. 

"You don't need to know who they are," He waved it off. I nodded and made my way to the door. 

"Where are you going?" He asked. I didn't really think about that. I just wanted to get out of the room. 

"O-Oh, the bathroom," I improvised. He smiled and I began to walk again. I could hear him following and he skipped in front of me. 

"Let me show you where it is," Gichul led me to another door in the hallway. He opened it up and let me in. I fake smiled and walked in. I grabbed the door and closed it, making sure to lock it. I looked in the mirror and held onto the white sink. 

"How long has it been since I saw them?" I mumbled to myself. There were absolutely no windows and the only clock I saw read nine o' clock. That was back in the living room, though. I have no idea how accurate it was. 

"Are you done yet?" I heard Gichul spoke from the hall. 

"No," I shouted back. I looked around the bathroom for anything. No windows but I looked for any sort of drawer. I grabbed the corner of the mirror hoping for it to be a medicine cabinet, but it didn't open. 

I couldn't see any other drawers and I worried he would come in soon. I flushed the toilet and turned on the sink. I opened the door after turning off the sink. Gichul smiled as I walked next to him. 

I have to find something in there. 

___Mini's POV

 I smiled brightly at Super's words. We can find [NN]!

"That's amazing! Let's go now, hyung!" I said as I ran up to him. He grabbed my shoulders and held me down. 

"We're gonna go tomorrow. The boys are sleeping and Taehyung is, who knows where?" Super said. Somin and Namjoon both nodded. I sighed but I understood. 

I moved out of his grip and into the kitchen. 

A good hot chocolate should calm me down. Just the thought of tomorrow is stressing me out.