Fire

__Tae's POV

I smiled brightly at her words. 

"What are we waiting for? Let's go get him!" I stood up. Somin motioned for me to sit back down. 

"It's not that easy," She said. I sat back down and looked at her. "We need everyone to get dressed and be fully awake because things might get messy."

"Well? Go! Let's get ready!" I shouted. 

"We also have to wait for PD-nim and the police to arrive," Somin silenced me once more. 

"How long will that take?" Jungkook asked from beside me. 

"An hour or so," Somin answered hesitantly. My eyes widened. 

"That's way too long! What if he's injured in that time?" Super questioned with a large amount of worry in his voice. 

"It's the only thing we can do. For now, go get ready, boys," She spoke with such confidence it silenced all of us. We all left the living room and went to our respective rooms. I decided on taking a shower because I smelt strongly of alcohol. 

___

I walked into the kitchen, my hair wet and in different clothes. I was now wearing a blue button-up shirt, with the majority of the buttons undone. A pair of tight black pants fit my legs comfortably. 

"I'm gonna make everyone some breakfast. Recommendations?" Jin asked as he walked in behind me. 

"I really only feel like eggs, noodles, and rice today," I shrugged as I rubbed my less aching head. 

"Sounds like a plan," Jin nodded his head as he grabbed out a few things. I walked into the living room and turned on the TV. Somin was currently in the entrance room on a call. 

I looked at the TV, displayed on the large screen was the news. 

"Kpop sensational boy group, Light, is missing a member! [SN] was reported missing around 1 pm yesterday. Not even an hour after his conference where he and BTS' Jungkook, came out as gay."

Click.

"[-N] is still missing with no signs of the boys doing any-"

Click. 

"Hopefully he ends up dead! Kids should not look up to a gay-"

ANgrY CLicK

"We all await the safe return of [SN] and wish him, and his members, luck. It's good to finally have some official LGBT representation. I hope he ends up with Mini, they've always been my ship."

"No! He won't end up with Mini! AGHH!" I screamed as I turned off the TV and plopped onto the couch sideways. 

"Who says he won't end up with Mini? They are a huge ship," Jin teased as he sat by my feet.  

"Because he's with-" I cut myself remembering that he wanted to keep it a secret. But, Jin is an exception, right?

"With who?" Well, it's too late to not tell him now. 

"Me," It came out as a small whisper as I sat up to look at him. His face turned amused and he smiled. 

"So that's why you're so worried! I thought it was out of the goodness of your heart," Jin continued to tease me. I hit his arm slightly as a wholehearted chuckle escaped his lips. 

"I just want him to be safe, unlike that one news channel," My regularly cheery voiced came out seasoned with salt. 

"Stupid people will say stupid things," He put his hand on my ankle and supportedly shook it. I leaned back against the couch and puffed my cheeks. 

"Time?" I asked, hoping it had been an hour. 

"7:45," Yes! Fifteen more minutes! I shook a bit in my chair as Jin turned the TV back on. He flipped through a few channels until he landed on one that seemed to be playing some variety show. 

A door bell filled my ears as I jumped off and over the couch. I sprinted to the entrance and moved passed Somin before she could touch the door. 

In front of my eyes was a fast paced PD-nim who pushed past me. 

"Get all the boys in the car, right now," He said as he pushed me into the house. I sprinted down the first hallway banging on everyone's doors. 

"WE'RE GOING! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT'S OUT OF BED!" I screeched as I sprinted out of the hallway. I ran through the kitchen, into the dining room, and up the stairs in record time.

"WE'RE LEAVING!" I screamed as I lightly knocked on everyone's door. I still have to respect my hyungs. 

I sprinted down the stairs and was met by a group of people in the entrance. Everyone was rushing to put shoes on as the rest of Light and BTS joined the room. 

We exited the house and filed into separate cars. Light in one, BTS in the other. 

__Third Person POV

The boys, all in separate cars waited anxiously to arrive at the station. Wondering what [N] was doing at the moment. 

Little did they know that he would only awaken in an hour. 

After a fifteen minute drive, they arrived at 8:02. 

The boys rushed in as fans took pictures from the outside. The police closed the blinds and sat the boys down quickly. 

"Clearly going in we have to have some sort of plan," A broad-shouldered cop spoke. His green eyes pierced into the boys' eyes as they nodded. 

"We've devised a very simple plan. We're going to have police break down the door while a few try to find an entrance through the ceiling," As he spoke, he pulled up a photo of the home. It was rather large with no windows that haven't been blocked off. 

"What do we do?" Mini's soft voice questioned from the back. The few heads that had turned to him turned back to the cop. 

"You all will be there to greet him when we get him out," He answered. 

'I wanted to help, though...' A few of the boys thought. 

"For his safety, there will be paramedics on sight along with a few fire trucks in case they find him on the roof," The boys processed the information. 

PD-nim cleared his throat, "The house is about two and a half hours away in Busan. That is, by train. We have to get to the train in half an hour to make the next train."

The boys gathered their things and Joohyun walked up to PD-nim. 

"Er, Sir. How are the police going to meet us there?" He questioned. PD-nim chuckled and patted his back. 

"Always thinking of the good questions," He started. "They are going to dispatch Busan police when we're about halway there."

Joohyun nodded and ran turned around to walk by Super. 

__
Sorry for shit update. School is starting soon and I have to do a summer reading project and band camp.... 

Thank you for being patient <33