Gone

Go back and read the last chapter if you didn't istg y'all 

~1 Week Later~ 

"Do you have to go?" I asked, snuggling into Tae's arms. He pulls me closer to him and hums. 

"Yeah," He mumbles into the top of my head. I pout slightly, even though he can't see me. 

"How long will you be gone again?" I ask for the millionth time. He chuckles and begins to rub my head with his hand. 

"Only three days," He answers, snuggling into my hair even more. I nod and turn to look up at him, he notices my pout and copies it. 

"Who am I supposed to sleep with now?" I joke with him. He raises an eyebrow and scowls. 

"Uh-uh. You can sleep with your stuffed animals," He answers pulling me into his chest. 

"But, I can hardly sleep on my own now," I whine, my voice muffled by his shirt. 

"Nope," He answers shortly. I roll my eyes. 

"What about Mini?" I ask. 

"Hell no," He scoffs. 

"Jungkook?" I offer up. He pulls me away from him and looks me in the eye. 

"He's an even worse option!" He exclaims. I chuckle at him. 

"Well, who can I sleep with?" I ask laughing at how bad the sentence sounds. 

"No one. We haven't even gotten the chance to," He wiggles his eyebrows as I blush and smile. I roll my eyes at him. 

"Hey! Be serious," I asked. He raises an eyebrow with wide eyes. 

"Be serious? How can I respond seriously to such a stupid question?" He answers. I pout and snuggle back up with him. 

"I guess I'll just be lonely until you get back," I answered sadly. I can practically feel him roll his eyes above me. 

"Yeah, whatever. It's not like you have an entire house of guys to hang out with," He chuckles. I chuckle with him and get closer to his chest. 

"I'll still miss you though," I mumble. His chest shakes with a small giggle and his chin buries on top of my head. 

"So will I." 

_____

"Wakey, wakey!" Super screams as he bangs pots throughout the hallway. Huh, this feels familiar. I rub my eyes and sit up, Tae's arms wrapped loosely around my waist. 

"Or no eggs and bakey!" He finishes. Pictures of our old dorm flash through my mind. A smile finds its ways on my face through the deafening noises of the pots banging together. 

"Tae Tae," I mumble, shaking him slightly from his sleep. He groans and pulls my waist closer to him. In this position, I'm forced to put my elbow on his other side. 

"Hyung, you have to let go," I mumble, not putting any real threat to my words. I don't want him to let go. 

Taehyung shifts in his sleep, and soon, his head is resting on my thighs as his eyes look into mine. 

"I don't want to," He answers, his face plain as he stares into my eyes. Our gazes are abruptly interrupted by the door to our room bursting open. 

"The couple is eye-fucking!" Lion screams. I growl at him as he giggles evilly. However, his giggles don't last long as Super comes by with a pan in hand and hits Lion on the back of the head. Lightly, of course. 

I laugh at him as Super proceeds to bang the pots together again, now heading all throughout the house. 

A couple of days ago, Jimin spilled the news to everyone. 'On accident' of course. Just like his shoulders showing or his winks are accidents. Nobody bought it.