What

I woke up under the nice white covers of my bed. The clock on the bedside table beside me held in bright red numbers; 5:30. Yet, I wasn't tired.

As I became more awake, I began to feel a warmth around me that wasn't the blanket or a pillow.

I removed the covers a bit and noticed Tae's hand wrapped under my chest and the other over my waist.

As I rubbed my eyes, the events of last night came back. A mix of emotions swarmed in my head. Happiness. Shyness. Confusion.

Tae had kissed me. Twice. What exactly does that mean for us? Was it a friendly kiss? Nah, 'cause that bitch also squeezed my boner. Does he want a relationship? I don't know if I'm ready.

I turned around to face the sleeping brunette and a smile instantly filled my face. The way his eyebrows pushed slightly together and yet a sweet smile played on his lips. The way his eyes fluttered open and- wait.

"Good morning," He whispered gently. How the frick does he wake up and not have morning breath? I realized I had been staring and looked down while mumbling a small good morning.

"Aw, don't look away. I wanna look at you too," He whined as he pulled my head up by my chin. My eyes met his and I noticed how that small playing smile turned into a full one.

"T-Tae hyung," I stumble on my words a bit. He looks up at me and hums a yes. "What did the kiss mean?"

Instead of an answer he leans forward and kisses me again. After he pulls away, he speaks.

"[NN], will you be my boyfriend?" He grabbed my hand from under the covers and I giggled a bit.

"Sure," His rectangular smile engulfed his face as he stood up on the bed. He jumped a bit while cheering and I pulled him down.

"One, we have to be quiet. It's early. And two, could we keep it a secret for now?" I fiddled with my fingers as I looked at them. He went silent and I looked up at him. He had a large pout that had replaced the smile.

"Why?" He questioned.

"I just-I think we should wait until this whole thing calms down. I don't want you getting backlash and I don't think the fans would be ready," I mumbled as I tried to avoid his gaze.

A deep sigh is heard from him and he cups my face. I'm forced to look into his beautiful brown eyes as he speaks, "If that's what you want. Then okay."

My eyes widen and I look at him. I smile but because of the way he's holding me, it's rather hard to.

"Thwank ywou," I smile. He giggles a bit and leans forward, catching my lips in another kiss.

"Anything for you," He lets go of my face and I sit up, matching his position.

"I'm gonna shower," I declare as I swing my legs off the best.

"Can I join you?"

"No!"

"But-"

"NO!"

_____

I dry my body and hair off with a towel as Tae knocks on the door. 

"Can I come in?" His voice rings muffled by through the door. 

"I'm still not dressed," I say back as I pull on my boxers over my slightly wet legs. I pull my sweatpants on as the bathroom door opens. 

"You look pretty dressed to me," Tae said as he sticks his head through the door. I stare at him wide eyed as he holds up a silver key.