(Rewritten) Smoking

Thank you guys so much for the encouragement. I think I really needed it. I'm going through a small rough patch right now, so it means a lot. Thank you!

BTW, this is rewritten I was gonna get y'all out of a bad situation with a dream but nahhhhhh.

I place my head in my hands as all of BTS crowds around me, muttering incoherently.

I feel shaking on my shoulders but when I open my eyes I see no hands.

Am I shaking that much? No... There's no way...

"[NN], calm down," When I open my eyes again Super is holding my shoulders tightly as my vision blurs.

What's happening...? I can't see them.

I hear shuffling in the room but I'm not sure what's going on.

"Can everybody clear out?" A soft voice comes through the blurs as more shuffling is heard. Super disappears from my view and an old lady comes into sight.

I don't recognize her at first but I don't have much time to as my vision fully fades and I fall to the ground.

___Third Person POV_

[N] lied on the ground as his fellow members paced around the room.

The nurse opened [N]'s mouth and flashed a light down his throat to see better. Her brow's knitted together as she grew confused.

"Hyung, what do you think happened?" Mini's shaky voice questioned Joohyun. Joohyun continued to bite his lip as he answered.

"I'm not sure," His voice came out in a whisper. Mini nodded his head and looked at [N] with Joohyun.

"Well, he's dehydrated for starters," The nurse suddenly speaks as she starts to spread a cream over [N]'s forehead. Everyone moves closer and listens attentively.

"I have a few questions for you," The nurse's voice is clear as she turns to look at the boys.

"Has he ever smoked?" She raises an eyebrow as the boys look at each other.

"Not that we know of."

"Has he taken in any sort of alcohol or drugs within the past week?" Again, her questions send the boys into pure confusion.

"We don't think so. He's not the type to do that," Lion answers.

"Any over the counter drugs? Prescriptions, medicine, things like that," She takes out an otoscope and looks into his ear.

"Yes, he was in a bad- er, he received a lot of burns so he was on pain medication, but he stopped about a week ago," Super informs the nurse. She bites the inside of her mouth and faces the boys.

"From what I can determine, he's simply overworked. Had the answers to the questions been yes, it could easily be seen as a drug overuse and the stimulation from the dancing could've made the drugs react poorly.

For now, keep an eye on him and don't let him overwork himself. Let him rest at least three times a week for around an hour. Oh, one more question, how often has he been working these past few days?"

"Almost every day," Lion answers quickly. The nurse nods and motions for us to silence as [N] rustles awake.

"Can you leave the room? I want to talk to [N] alone," The nurse questions. The boys nod and stroll out, but before they're gone they catch the beginning of a sentence.

"How long have you been tak-" But then the door slams and they're enveloped in a scared silence.

"Do you think...?" Lion began but didn't need to continue for the boys to know what he was asking.