Car Ride

Okay, I've decided to continue the story. But I'll only update when an idea comes so the updates won't be consistent ~ Let's go ~

_______

The air in the car felt extremely constricting. I guess Somin noticed because she turned on the car radio. 

I wasn't really paying attention to what was playing. Too preoccupied with fiddling my fingers I guess. 

"Hey," Jungkook grabbed my attention as he placed his hand on my shoulder. 

"Hi," I responded quietly. He chuckled and turned to face me. I looked up at him and he had a bright smile on his face. 

"Listen, you don't need to worry. If people hate you now because you're gay, then they weren't real fans. Plus, most people probably won't care," Jungkook ended with a chuckle. I chuckled a bit to myself and looked him dead in the eyes. 

"Thank you," The words rolled off my tongue as a slight smile rolled onto my lips. He smiled brightly and pulled me into a hug. 

We stayed like that for a minute until I pulled away. 

"Boys, we're here," Somin sang as she pulled into a parking spot. She turned off the car and unbuckled. Before exiting, she turned to face us and gave us encouraging smiles. 

"Let's go!" She chirped as she opened the door and hopped out. We copied her actions and were relieved to find that no one was waiting for us in the back. 

Somin's heels clicked as she made her way to the back door. We followed her in and Jungkook grabbed my sweater. 

"[NN], I have to tell you something... I'm not gay." 

__

Yeah, yeah. Short update. Whatever.

I told ya, only updating when I have ideas and this was an idea. 

Anywho~ Bye~~