Escape Pt. 2

His lips finally moved away from mine as more tears fell down my face. 

"We should get you to the couch. Get that beautiful head of your some rest," Gichul said as he picked me up. He carried me to the couch, my tears falling onto the floor. 

He laid me down. The soft of the couch no longer comforting. I always felt better sitting or laying on the couch. But now, it brings up more anxiety. 

I can't move. That scares me. He could do anything and I would be powerless. 

_Tae's POV

YASSS!! The train is moving again!

10:29!!! 

"How much longer until we get there?" I asked, hoping it would be soon so I could hold [N] again. 

"Fifteen minutes at most," PD-nim informed, busy on his phone. Everyone let out a sigh of relief and cheers. It ended up causing Lion and Mini to wake up. 

Luckily, we were the only ones on this specific part of the train. The people working there were kind enough to do that. 

Let's see... It's basically 10:30, so we should get off the train by 10:45. 

"How far away is the house from the train station?" I questioned. PD-nim thought about it for a bit until answering. 

"About 5 minutes," He answered with a shrug. I smiled brightly. By 10:50, we'll be able to save [N]. 

"So, what's the first thing you'll do when you see him?" Jin asks from behind me. I turn around and take the seat next to him again. 

"I would say kiss, but our relationship is still on the down low," I pout slightly. He chuckles and puts an arm around my shoulder. 

"You'll probably just sob," Jin jokes as he pushes my shoulders. I shrug, knowing it's very possible. 

I lean my head back against the wall of the train. I pull out my phone, wanting to go on Instagram. 

10:31. 

_Your POV

The room is basically fully lit up now minus a few dark areas. The light was flickering, swaying from side to side casting odd shadows upon the walls. 

The blood flowing from my arm is slowing down but it still burnt. My head wound had never been covered or even looked at by them, and I couldn't speak to tell them. The blood from it flowed steadily onto the black couch pillows. 

"I hope you get better soon, babe," Gichul smiled at me from the end of the couch. If I could move my legs right now, I'd just kick that son of a bitch in the face. 

His hand rested on my lower leg, moving up and down to my knee. 

"We used all the candles," Jaesuk's voice emanated from behind me. 

"Alright, is there any way to fix the lights?" Gichul questioned. Please. Just leave them off. Once I get my legs moving again, I'll be able to get out easier. 

"No, the switches fell off so the wires on the inside were ripped a bit," Jaesuk spoke again. Gichul's hand continued to move up and down my leg as he looked at Jaesuk. 

As they continued talking, I focused on trying to move. Legs, I should start with legs. 

I tried so hard, using every strain of muscle I could. Finally, I could move my toes again!

After a minute or two, I had full control of my ankle down. All I need are my knees! Come on!

I was so focused on moving my legs that I hadn't noticed Micha and Changuk run into the room frantically.