Daddy p2

_Your POV

'Daddy'

I choked on my spit a bit as I clicked on the contact, a picture of Tae biting his lip set for the contact photo.

I looked up at him and sat up fully, my face burning red.

"Hyung, what the fuck?" I asked, my voice oddly calm as I looked at him. My red cheeks betrayed the air of calm I had around me. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"It's not 'Hyung', it's 'Daddy'," Tae whispered in my ear, causing me to jump up and over to the door.

"Jesus fucking hell Tae," I gasped, swearing like a sailor. He chuckled, a drawl in his voice and slid off the bed. His chin was slightly raised as he began to walk over to the door.

As he neared, images of Gichul doing the same flashed in my mind. My eyes widened and I swung open the door and walked out.

I rested, standing, at the door before making my way to the kitchen. Once I walked out, I noticed that everyone had disappeared into their separate rooms.

I released a sigh of relief and walked into the kitchen, my eyes dragging along the area and catching on Joohyun's pastel pink hair that was now fading to silver.

"Ah, I know, I should re-dye it soon," Joohyun catches me looking and fluffs his hair. I meet his eyes and chuckle while nodding. His brown eyes held a solemn bit of happiness.

"The red streaks are faring well, though. Maybe you could rock orange and silver hair," I joked as I walked past him to the fridge. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Maybe we could get our hair dyed together, we have another fanmeet soon you should come to," I stopped and turned towards him. "The stylist noonas will be there."

I nodded and turned back to the fridge, smiling, "I can't wait to see the fans again. What have they been up to lately?"

"Well, they're still waiting patiently for the teasers. Actually, not very patiently," Joohyun laughed, his body shaking with it. I joined him in the laugh as I grabbed banana milk from the fridge.

I stopped suddenly and looked at the drink in my hand, "I'm gonna start practicing again so we can shoot the-"

"No, [N]. If you try to push yourself, you'll end up right back in the hospital," Joohyun cut me off with a stern eye and a hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him and shuffled to close the door to the fridge.

"If I don't start working now, I'll never really get back into it," I answered.

He chuckled and turned away, his hair flopping slightly more to one side. "[N], I don't think it's possible for you to not get fall right back into the idol life. You were meant for it."

With his last words, he strolled away to his room upstairs. I looked down at the drink and thought. Maybe I should just take my time. Maybe Joohyun really is right. Maybe I'll be able to get right back into it.

I sure hope he's right because I'm going to listen to his advice.

___

I woke up laying next to a shirtless Taehyung, my small box of banana milk laying empty and crinkled on the floor beside the bed.

I sat up fully, my vision turning black from the sudden rush of blood to my head.

After sitting still for a moment, I rubbed my eyelids removing what I call 'morning eye boogers'. There's probably a scientific name for the goopy stuff by your eyes but I have no idea.