Gone

___ Tae's POV

One hour later~

We relaxed on the couch as Jin worked on lunch.

"[NN] asked us to wake him up for dinner... Ya think he meant lunch?" Jungkook questioned. He laid beside me on the couch with his legs on the top of the couch. His head hung off of it and he seemed deep in thought.

"Well, duh," I scoffed. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What's up your ass?" He chuckled. Jin stuck his head out from the kitchen and looked directly at Jungkook.

"No swearing," He spoke sternly. Jungkook looked over at him.

"But I-"

"Or no lunch!"

"Fine," Jungkook grumbled. He looked back at me and squinted, "Seriously, though."

"Nothing," I rolled my eyes. Jungkook scoffed and looked away. I mean, I just don't like how I can't be snuggling with [NN] right now. Or maybe I can be... 

"I'm gonna check on [NN] real quick," Great idea! I'll just stay in there to 'watch' him!

"I'll come with," Jungkook stood up with me. My smile disappeared and I put my hands on my hips. 

"I'll be fine on my own," I smiled bitterly as my eyes widened. 

"Well, I'd love to come with," He copied my tone. We continued to bicker again until I heard a door open. Both of our heads instantly snapped in the direction. 

"Guys, he's not in there," Mini spoke from the door of my shared room. 

"What do you mean, he's not in there?" I spoke as I stomped over to the room, Jungkook trailing behind me. Mini moved out of the way quickly and we all entered. A few of the others members had gained interest and were slowly entering. 

We looked around the room and in the bathroom, too. Yet, he was nowhere to be found. 

I rushed out of the room and into the other room, but still, no [NN]. 

"Guys! Everyone look for [N]!" I shouted, hoping that everyone would hear. 

"Okay! But wasn't he in his room?" Jin shouted from the kitchen. 

"Well, he isn't now!" I shouted, sass clear in my voice but only from my worry. I could hear footsteps all over the house as I ran into the living room. I pulled my phone out and quickly dialed Somin's number. 

"Taehyung? Why are you-" 

"Did you pick up [N] for any reason?" I cut her off. 

"No, why? I just dropped them off," She explained calmly. 

"He's gone. He went to rest in his room and he's not there anymore," I spoke as anxiety began to twist my chest.  

"All right, calm down. Did anyone see him leave?" She spoke as I heard more people enter the living room. 

"No, he was just in his room," I responded, a lump building in my already tight throat. 

"Okay, get everyone together and make sure no one goes anywhere before I get there," I hummed a yes and hung up the phone. I looked around the room and took everyone into account. 

Everyone was in the room, except for Jungkook. 

"Jungkook! Where are you?" I shouted down the hallway. He walked out of my room staring at his hands. 

"Jungkook... What is that?" I asked quietly. He looked up at me with wide eyes. 

"His phone. It's shattered," His voice cracked a little bit. We all looked at him as the door creaked behind him. We all sat on the couches and waited. Waited for Somin. Or for someone. 

The door opened and in popped Somin. 

"Someone call PD-nim. Now."

_____ Third Person POV

[N]'s head fell onto his shoulder as he hit the floor roughly. Micha dusted off her hands as she looked at her brother. 

"Did you seriously have to drop him that hard?" She scoffed. Changuk rolled his eyes and looked at her. 

"Sorry," He spoke sarcastically. They both sighed a bit and looked around the dark room. Well, it was only dark because of the black walls. 

The room was medium sized with a grey carpet. Two lamps lit up the room, both in corners. Other than the lamps, the room was empty. 

"Whatever, we should bring Jaesuk oppa in," Micha chirped happily at his name. Changuk scoffed and looked at her. 

"You have zero chances with hyung, he's gay," He snickered as he walked out of the room. Micha scoffed and stomped after him. 

[N] sat against the wall, passed out. His legs were stretched out in front of him and his sweat-coated hair fell in front of his closed [EC] eyes. However, they didn't stay closed for long. 

His eyes fluttered open and his hair hit his eyes gently. He reached up slowly and pushed his hair out of his eyes. 

"What?"  He mumbled half-asleep. He looked around. 

Well, this doesn't look like my room... Where am I? [N] wondered as he looked around. His sweat-coated hair flopping as he looked around. Before he could think anymore, the door opened. 

And in he stepped. 

"Hello there, [NN] hyung."