Untitled

___Tae's POV

I hung up the phone and pulled up Jeonghyun's text. I sent him my address and hoped he would come quickly. 

I moved away from the door to the restaurant and down the street. I walked over to a bench and sat down. From my pocket, I grabbed out my mask and pulled it on. 

I leaned my head against the wall and looked at the darkening sky through my bangs. Stars began to peek through the blanket covering the world as people passed me by. 

"Hey, you gonna get in?" My eyes snapped from the blanket to the blonde boy. Jeonghyun sat in the driver's seat of the small black car. 

I nodded and pushed myself off the bench. The passenger door opened easily and I threw myself in. 

"What's wrong?" Jeonghyun asked as I buckled myself in. I looked out the window and took in deep breaths. 

"[N] is gone and they're acting like everything is okay," My voice trembled and I bit my lip. A bit of silence fell onto the car. 

My eyes met the doors to the restaurant as Lion walked out. His swollen lip began to shout when he saw me. I turned my face back to the driver. 

"Where to?" Jeonghyun asked. 

"Your house?" I smiled slightly. He returned it with a small smile and a nod. He started the car and I looked out the window again. Lion's face, along with Mini's, was now fading into the distance as we got further. 

Jeonghyun and I met while BTS was moving. He was a worker and we got along really well. So we ended up exchanging numbers and we talk often in my downtime. 

"We're here," He spoke as the car stopped. I guess he didn't live far. 

I hopped out of the car and looked at the small house in front of me. Well, small compared to the giant house the boys and I live in. 

"What do you want to do? You can talk about it if you want," Jeonghyun asked as we walked up. 

"Yeah... I just need to be away from the boys for now," I chuckled a bit. 

"I get it, they can be overwhelming," He laughed while unlocking the door. We stepped in and I skipped over to the couch. I collapsed down as he walked into the kitchen. When he walked back out, he was holding two bottles of Soju. 

He passed one to me and I unscrewed it. 

"So, what happened?" 

__Your POV

I sat on the couch awkwardly next to Chan. 

"W-When can I have my phone back?" I asked him. He chuckled and looked at me. 

"We're in the process of getting you a new one. We lost your old one," He informed me. I nodded slightly and looked down the hall. Where is the exit? There has to be somewhere I can leave.... 

"If you're looking for Gichul ah, you still have ten minutes with me," Wrong. Why the hell would I be looking for him? None the less, I nodded and turned back to him. 

"He looks different than when we were at the fanmeet?" I asked. He nodded and cleared his throat.

"Dyed his hair. Don't really want the police to recognize him. He would've removed the blue contacts but he wanted you to recognize him," I nodded once more and shuffled awkwardly in my seat. 

"When can I leave?" I asked, avoiding eye contact. After my words, a chilling laugh came from him. 

"You think you can leave?" I looked at him and bit my tongue. "The only way you're gonna leave, is in a coffin." 

____

Short update~ Whatever~~ <3

Who else is pumped for KARD's debut?? Hola Hola ~ YASS

Anyway, back to watching kpop memes <3 Love ya