Down

__Your POV

I pushed the tray away from me, still half full of food. I had started eating the noodles and they burnt my throat as they went down. Not a hot burn, but an almost chemically type of burn.

I stopped eating it instantly. Can't have the one thing that keeps me in a group being disintegrated. 

A knock on the door is heard and a few seconds later it opens. 

"Guess you didn't like the food," A boy spoke from the crack in the door. I looked up at him and recognized him easily. The boy from the fanmeet. 

He walked in fully and I scooched back into the wall. He chuckled and walked closer to me. 

"Aw, come on. It wasn't my idea to lace the noodles with acid," A devious smile filled his face. That's why... 

"Not all of it has acid, though," He said as he bent down and grabbed an asparagus. He chomped into it and made excessive happy eating noises. 

"You've got to try this," He shoved the remainder towards me. I kept a blank face and looked at him. He 'tsk'ed and plopped to the floor. 

"You know, you don't have to be so silent," He scoffed. He pulled the tray over and started eating the rest of the asparagus. 

"Let me tell you how it's gonna be," He suddenly drops the asparagus and looks me dead in the eyes. 

"From now on, your schedule will be wake up, eat if you want, and then come to the living room. You ever break it, there will be consiquences," He spoke rather casually. 

"What-" I began but he slammed his hand on the tray, silencing me. 

"Did I ask you a question?" He seethed. I opened my mouth to answer before he spat, "Don't answer that." 

"Follow me out," He spoke sternly as he stood up. I hesitated for a moment but stood up after he yelled 'Now.' 

I followed him out down the long white hallway. Leaning against the wall was a girl and one boy. The girl sparked something in my mind and brought me back to a scene in the bathroom. 

She was the one who I saw. Was she the one who brought me here? I scanned my brain, but I couldn't remember past entering the room. 

We walked through the hallway until our eyes were met by a casual and modern living room. Sitting on the couch was 'Chan.'

"You get thirty minutes in here. After... You follow me when I come to get you," He speaks as Chan looks at me. He smirks and I look away. Just as 'he' looks at me. 

"My name's Gichul," He turns on his heel and begins walking away. Before I can turn around I feel hands on my back. 

Guys.... Where are you?

___Tae's POV 

We all sat, silent, at the dinner table. A bruise was forming around Jungkook's right eye. He was looking down at his hands while sucking in his lips. 

"W-Well, what's everyone getting?" Somin tried to clear the tense air. 

"I'm gonna get the Ramen here," Jimin spoke cheerily. 

"They have an American dish here. Comes with steak, mashed potatoes, and asparagus," Jin spoke. Of course, he'd want to try every type of food. 

"Noodles and chicken," Hobi smiled. Somin turned towards me. 

"What are you getting?" She asked softly. I scoffed and stood up rashly. 

"A ride home," I looked at everyone. "This is ridiculous. [NN] could be in danger and we're sitting here deciding on what to eat."

"Wait-" Mini started as he grabbed my arm. 

"No. I'm leaving. Don't wait up," I whispered dangerously. I ripped my arm from his grip and walked towards the door. 

I exited and pulled out my phone. I clicked on one of the numbers in my favourites and it rang. After one set of rings, he picked up. 

"Hello?" 

"Come pick me up. I'll text you the address." 

"Why? Are you in trouble?" 

"No. But I need to get my mind off of things."

______

Hey! Do you guys like the direction the story is heading in? 

Idk. Whatever. 

I've had nothing to do these past few days so I've been busy overthinking how horrible my school year will be. 

Basically every situation that could happen where I screw myself over by being stupid and embarrassing. 

I'm slowly dying from the fear of being bullied again. 

AGH 

Maybe BTS' comeback will save me once school starts <3 And Exo's, too. 

Bye~~~ I love you guys~~