Fanmeet

[NN] - Nick Name

____

"Hello! We are," Super began and we all joined in instantly. 

"Light! Here to light up your darkest days," We spoke in unison as we winked. The fans screamed loudly and I broke into a smile. We took our seats, each with a mic in case we wanted to say something to the fans. 

We sat in age order, me being last because I was the youngest. After a bit of line making, the fans all got in line and waited anxiously to meet us. Almost all of them were girls, but I did notice a few shy boys waiting in line. 

I smiled at all the Nights. That was their fandom name. I guess because every Night needs some sort of Light. 

"Ah, you know Nights, [SN] was a complete chicken today," Lion spoke into the microphone. I leaned forward and glared at him. The fans all shouted how. 

"Well, we were playing truth or dare, and at first he chose dare. Then he backed out of it," Lion told the fans. They chuckled and I hid my face in my hands. 

"Then, he was given a truth and didn't even answer it!" He threw his hands in the air dramatically and I uncovered my face. 

"That's not fair hyung! We had to leave," I whined loudly enough so the mic could pick it up. 

"Why don't you answer the question now?" Joohyun suggested as he signed someone's album. 

"Oh yeah, it was who do you like? Right?" Mini smiled devilishly into the mic as he spoke. He raised his eyebrows towards the crowd and I felt my face heat up immensely. 

"I like noona," I smiled as a girl fan, or as we call them 'Nights'. Her face went bright red and I leaned closer to her as everyone oohed. 

"I love all of my noonas," I smiled sweetly as I patted her head. All of the fangirls screamed and the few fanboys looked a bit sad but understood I meant everyone. 

"Yah! Look at this little flirt," Mini said as he ruffled my hair. I pushed away and faced the timid girl in front of me. 

"Hello, sorry for all the ruckus my hyungs make," I chuckled awkwardly. 

"It's okay," She whispered as she silently put her album forward. I giggled a bit and signed her album. I looked up at her and she was now holding a small pack of pocky and a flower crown. 

"I got them for you," She mumbled as a light pink filled her cheeks. 

"Aw! Thank you. You can put the crown on my head," I said as I leaned forward. She slowly moved her hands up and the crown snuggled into my head perfectly. I faced back up and smiled at her. 

"This will make for some awesome selcas," I smiled brightly at her. She giggles in response and places the pocky on the table. Before moving back to the fan space, she says a small goodbye to me and I do too. 

"You got food?!" Mini exclaims from beside me. I see all of my hyungs turn to face me and I quickly hide the pocky in my arms. 

"It's mine!" I shout back. They all growl at me and I hide the pocky under the table. 

"Sorry you guys, my hyungs are just jealous. We forgot to eat breakfast," I inform the fans as I sign another album. 

"You guys need to eat!" A fan shouts within the crowd. Shouts of agreement are heard and Super grabs his mic. 

"We're getting treated after this, so it'll all even out," He shrugs. The fans 'ah' but most of them are still upset we haven't eaten. 

I look back in front and see another Night. I get another gift of food and know I'll have to share with my hyungs after the signing. I stuff it under the table again and have small conversation until she has to go. 

This continues on for some time. Occasional chatter, or Lion trying to sing or impersonate Mini as he likes to do, signing, getting gifts. The usual. Until a boy Night comes up. 

All of the guys had either exclaimed 'It's a boy!'or 'Wow!' I put my mic down and began to talk to him. 

"I'm glad to see some guy fans. We barely ever have them," I chuckle. He smiles back brightly as I sign his album. 

"It's kinda crazy thinking about how I'm actually meeting you right now. I always thought I'd freak out, but I'm surprisingly calm," He chuckles. I chuckle back with him and look up at him. 

"You're refreshingly calm, actually. Most of the people are like, dead silent because they're scared," I tell him. He laughs a bit and I look at him a bit more. He has soft brown-blonde hair and blue eyes. 

"Oh! Right, I um, got this for you," He says as he remembered something. He handed me a black fabric chained necklace with a short silver rectangle on the end. When I looked closer, it had my initials carved into it. 

I looked away from the necklace and to him with wide eyes. A smile creeping onto my face. 

"Thank you," I spoke flabbergasted. It was honestly really pretty. I handed it back to him and told him to put it on my neck. Just as he finished, he had to leave to sit again. I smiled and waved at the boy. 

I held the silver in my hand. I felt a sort of connection to the boy... Yet, something still feels off. Well, I probably won't see him again. 

The fanmeet continued on and once everyone had gotten something signed, we just goofed off for a bit. 

Soon enough, the fanmeet ended and we found ourselves on our way home. 

"That was one of our most successful fanmeets yet! Full house with the higher prices. Now, eat up," Somin rambled on as she passed out the breakfasts she ordered. After she passed them out, she started the van. It would only take about 15 minutes to get home. 

We were all discussing what we had gotten and traded some candies. All of our gifts were in our own large bags and I wondered where I would store mine this time. 

The time passed quickly and we were now standing in front of the door. The sun was no longer in the middle of the sky as it was now two o' clock. The fanmeet lasted quite a while. 

As we entered the home, Somin said her goodbyes and headed back to her house. We pulled off our shoes and coats and I put my keys onto the holder along with everyone else. 

"We're back!" Mini chirped as he opened the door to the living room. Just as expected, most of BTS was occupying the two large couches. Suga and Jungkook were both gone, probably in their rooms and I could hear Jin in the kitchen. 

"[NN]! Get over here!" Jimin cheered a new nickname. I blushed a bit and walked over to him. 

"Yeah, hyung?" I asked once I was closer to him. He smiled sweetly at me and pointed down the bedroom hall. 

"Kook ah said he wanted to talk to you," He smiled. I nodded and walked back. Halfway to his room, I stopped realizing what this was about. I turned on my heel and decided to hide in my room instead. 

I opened the door and there sitting on V's bed was Jungkook. 

"I thought you'd try and hide," He slowly shook his head as he sighed. I turned around quickly but before I could leave, he grabbed my arm. 

"Come on, I'm not gonna kill you. I just wanna talk," He pulled me into the room. He sat down on V's bed and I sat across on mine. 

He looked into my eyes and I fidgeted under his gaze. He stood up and hovered above me. My face burned a bright red as he grabbed my chin and moved my face closer. 

He stared into my eyes and moved his lips to touch my ears. I felt his lips move and slowly, words came out.