Soju

__Tae's POV

My vision was blurry and my feet spun beneath me. 

"Taehyung ah... Maybe I should drive you back now. It's pretty late," Jeonghyun's word muddled into my ears. 

"I'm fine," I huffed as fell into the couch. I nuzzled my head into the leather couch. Jeonghyun sighed slightly as shuffling was heard. The couch sunk down by my feet and I perked my head up. 

"It's 9:45. Your hyungs are probably worried," He informed me. I shook my head. 

"They're too focused on eating and forgetting about [NN]," I muttered. My hand rested on my forehead as I closed my eyes. It's too bright in here. 

"Come on, don't say that. I bet if you go back you can help look for them," He tries to reason. 

"Yeah, I guess so," I open my eyes again but close them when they're met with a bright light. 

"Do you wanna go back now?" He asks softly. 

Do I? I feel like things would be super awkward between us all. But maybe I could help them look for [NN]. I mean, now that I think about it, I'm just as bad as them. I'm trying to drink to forget that [N] isn't here. 

"I guess now or never," I sit up slowly and wince from the rush of blood to my head. 

"Let me bandage you up a bit, first," Jeonghyun said as he walked into another room. He comes back holding a small white box. He opens it up and pulls out a few things. I wasn't really paying attention. 

 I wonder what [NN] is doing now. I hope he's safe. I hope he's playing it safe. I don't want them to hurt him. What if they did? What if they touched him? What if he's dead? 

We never got to go on a single date. 

"Alright, you're good. Let's go," His voice melded with my thoughts. I nodded and stood up slowly. I stumbled out of the house with Jeonghyun following behind me. 

The drive to the dorms took about 30 minutes because he had a bit to drink and didn't want to crash. 

I waved goodbye to him as I hobbled into the door. Face-first. I staggered back and rubbed my sore nose. When did the door get that close?

I fished for my keys in my pocket and pulled them out sloppily. I fiddled with the keys in the door for about five minutes until I realized they were upside down. 

I stuck them in correctly and the lock clicked. I breathed a sigh of relief and walked in. The lights were all off and I figured as much seeing how it was already 10:30 pm.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup. I walked up to the fridge water thingy like you press a button and water comes out. 

I stuck my cup under and pressed the water button. The water continuously spilled onto the floor and I looked at the cup closer. 

Oh, it's upside down. 

I chuckled at myself and turned it around. It filled up quickly and I moved it away. 

"Tae hyung?" A voice seeped through my ears. I turned around, losing some water in the cup at the same time, and was met by Jungkook. 

His hair was disheveled and his face slightly bruised and cut. 

"You're back?" He moved closer to me. I nodded slightly as I took in some water. "Where did you even go?" 

"Friend's house," My voice came out slow and mushed. Jungkook was now a few feet away from me when his face twisted in disgust.