Daddy

"So, what's up?" He questioned, a smile growing on his face as I met his brown orbs. 

This dick. 

"Not much," I shrugged, playing along with his indecisiveness. He chuckled and pulled me into a hug. 

"I missed you," He muttered, barely audible over my internal screaming. 

I feel like I'm back at school. 

You're hitting my burns. I wanted to say, but I didn't want to ruin the moment. 

"I missed you, too," I muttered into his shoulder, my voice wavering but not hinting at my pain. 

Finally, he let go. Allowing my back to breath a bit and collect in the cool air. 

"Hey, stop stealing him! Let us see him, too," Joohyun joked as he hit Taehyung on the shoulder, failing to knock off Tae's widened smile. 

Joohyun smiled at me, his eyes held so many emotions I could barely discern any and by the time I did, he had already wrapped his arms around me. 

Despite my discomfort, everyone's arms were wrapped around me and it felt amazing, to be honest. My eyes were closed as I squirmed, trying to get a bit more comfortable, but the heat only grew. 

"G-Guys," I slightly tapped whoever's chest was in front of me. He looked down and I met eyes with Jungkook, my heart beating slightly faster but I purposely pushed the feeling away. 

"Yeah?" Jungkook asked, getting everyone's attention. 

"I-" I stopped slightly, maybe I shouldn't tell them it hurts. I thought for a second before deciding to tell them anyway. 

"I need you guys to let go, this kinda hurts," I chuckled a bit, my arms slowly pushing them away. 

They quickly let go of me and mumbled apologies as I chuckled.

"Hey, it's fine,"  I whined cutely as they all looked worried. They rolled their eyes and chuckled with me.  

"Did you set up the phone yet?" Mini questioned, popping up from behind Jimin. 

"Ah, no. Somin noona never have it back-" I was going to finish my sentence when Somin suddenly threw the phone at me, causing me to scream and catch it barely between my pinkies. 

"Heol! You- I- Agh!" I yelled exasperated and recovering from my mini heart attack. I held the phone to my chest, feeling my heart bursting inside. 

"Hey! Stop overreacting," Super scolded, a reminiscent twinkle in his eye as his mouth twirled into a playful smirk. 

I rolled my eyes still chuckling when my phone was snatched from my hands. I looked up to see Tae holding it. 

"I'm gonna enter in my contact," He spoke, a bright smile on his face and happiness in his tone. 

Soon enough, everyone was gathered around my phone, waiting for their turn to enter in their name. 

"Can I see now?" I questioned once everyone had held my new phone at least once. I still haven't touched it. 

"Not yet!" Tae hummed as he waved my phone about. I rolled my eyes and didn't bother trying to grab it. 

I switched my bevel and began to balance on my left foot. Tae rushed over to me, skipping, and grabbed my hand. He pulled me down the hall. 

"Goodnight!" He yelled as we approached our room. 

"Hey! Let go!" I whined as I tried to pull my wrist out of his grip. He closed the door behind him and released my hand. 

I held my wrist and slightly touched it, "Ah, sorry if I hurt you." Tae chuckled as he ruffled the back of his hair, making my heart do backflips. 

"Aigo, you're so cute," I chirped, almost forgetting he was in the room. He smiled, puffing out his cheeks. He placed his fingers  on his puffed out cheeks and smiled. 

"Thank you," He sang, never ending his cute aegyo pose. I rolled my eyes while chuckling and held my hand out, hoping he would give me my phone back. 

Instead, he grabbed my hand and sat on his bed, still smiling. In an instant, he pulled me down and I was laying on top of him. 

"Pft, I was just asking for my phone," I rolled my eyes, hoping for the red on my cheeks to get lighter. 

"Well, I wanted your hand," Tae's chest moved up and down as he spoke, soothing me me greatly. I chuckled slightly and intertwined our fingers, my other hand limp beside me. 

"Why can't I have my phone yet?" I questioned, snuggling my cheek into his warm chest. 

"Let me do one thing," He whispered as he bent down and placed a kiss on my forehead, snapping a photo at the same time. 

I looked up at him, eyes wide and face red. He giggled as he tapped away at my phone and typed something. 

"Here," Tae handed me my silver phone with a smile on his face, too happy of a smile. 

"What did you do?" I asked, my eyebrow raised. He shrugged, a coy smile etched onto his lips. 

With my face contorted in confusion and fear, I turned on the phone, smiling when I saw the lock screen background was a photo of my group members and BTS. 

I went to unlock it when I realized I didn't know the password. 

"Hyung, what's the password?" I asked, craning my neck to look up at him again. 

"Your birthday," Tae responded tiredly as a yawn passed his lips. I nodded and removed my other hand from his. Tae squirmed suddenly and wined slightly. 

I unlocked my phone and blushed brightly when I saw the home screen. The photo he had just taken of us. I chuckled as I noticed the changing of emotions on my face in the photo, redness filling my cheeks. 

"How are people supposed to look at my phone now?" I nuzzled my face into my hands as he chuckled, causing my head to bounce slightly. 

"You're right, they may be too jealous," Tae spoke seriously as I hit his chest chest. He feigned hurt and I chuckled again. 

"Look at the contacts," He waved his hand slightly as my brow raised again. "Just check if they're all there." 

I pulled up the contacts warily and almost choked on my spit when I looked at the first contact. 

'♡Daddy♡'

__AN 

Watched Train To Busan.... A BITCH IS CRYING. I'M FUCKING SOBBING I CAN'T HANDLE THIS BULLSHIT WTFFFFFFFFFF

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SUUUUU-ANNNNNNNNNN

SUNNNGGG-KYUUNNNNNN

SEEEOOOOOKKKK-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME 

WHY DID THEY DO THIS TO ME

MY EYES ARE SWOLLEN OMGGGGG