Rush

The houseee ^

The houseee ^

___

I know that voice. I forced my stiff feet around and was greeted by a chuckling V. Mt face widened in shock and a small 'eep' escaped my tight lips.

"I, uh, was just testing the cushion of the carpet. Yeah," I spoke with fizzling confidence.

"Oh, really?" He asks as he begins to walk over to me.

"Yep," I nod vigorously. He chuckles but begins jumping up and down.

"What are you doing?" I tilt my head.

"Um, helping with the testing, duh," He stops jumping. "Good over here."

I stifle in my laughter and walk over to him.

"I think, we're gonna be best friends, hyung," I smile as I punch him on the shoulder. A rectangular smile fills his face as he looks at me. 

"Good, but we gotta get out there. They're talking without us!" He exclaims as he grabs me hand and pulls me out of the room. We rush out of the hallway and into the living room. 

Sure enough, everyone is sitting there on the couch. V waves to everyone and with perfect timing lets go of my hand. I don't think my face could have gotten any redder. 

"[SN]!" Mini smiled as he pulled me down onto the couch next to him. I chuckled and took my seat next to him. 

"What are you up to?" I asked Mini as V sat next to me. 

"Playing truth or dare," He whispered back. 

"Who's turn-" I was cut off by Jungkook pointing to me. 

"[SN]! Truth or dare?" He spoke as if it was a challenge. 

"Dare?" I spoke unsurely. His lips upturned into a smirk and he cleared his throat.

"I dare you to-" I cut him off. 

"Actually, I choose truth," I placed my finger on my chin as if I was thinking very seriously. Everyone chuckled and I looked back up at the now pouting maknae. 

"Fine," He placed his chin on his fist and pursed his lips, clearly thinking hard. 

"Any day now Kook," V said from beside me. Jungkook frowned and threw his arms in the air. 

"I don't know any truths! I was gonna have him eat a container of wasabi but he chickened," He said as he crossed his arms. Looks like I dodged a bullet with that one. 

"Just do the most basic one. 'Who do you like?' Duh," V sassed from beside me. My voice got stuck in my throat. 

"Ah, so, who do you like?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows. I didn't really know who I liked. I mean, Mini and I get along really well. And he's cute. I guess I like him. 

But no way in hell am I saying that. 

I mean I could also like any one of the BTS members. They're all hot as hell and super nice. But, I mean I prefer-

"Hello? Answer?" Jungkook cut in from my thoughts. I shook my head a bit and looked at him. 

"No one in particular," I shrugged. 

"Oh come on, there has to be some girl you think is cute," I cringe on the inside at the word girl. 

"No, there's no one," I shrug, putting on my best act. He begins to look closer at me and it seems like something clicks in his mind. 

"Wait, of course, there's not a girl! You're totally-" He was cut off, thankfully, by the door to the entrance slamming open. I let out a deep breath and noticed Jungkook's gaze on me. His face resembling someone who had just heard some juicy gossip. 

"We have to leave! I forgot you guys have a fanmeet!" The girl in the doorway frantically shouted. As I looked over, I instantly recognized it to be Somin. 

"We probably have time, right?" Super asks. 

"Sungjin, the fanmeet starts in 45 minutes," Somin stated, sudden;y regaining her sense of calm. Super stood up abruptly and looked at everyone from Light individually. It was quite a chilling eye contact. 

"If you guys are not ready to leave in ten minutes, I will personally come into your rooms in the middle of the night and shave your heads," His deep voice echoed in our ears causing a large amount of fear to fill me. 

All at once, Light dispersed, sprinting to their rooms to get ready. 

As soon as I got in, I changed into some tan jeans and a deep blue half-sleeved shirt. I ran into the bathroom, with approximately eight minutes left, and looked in the mirror. 

I rushed to put on some foundation and eyeliner on my water line. I brushed my wavy [HC] hair and decided against straightening it because I like my hair and would not look good bald. 

I looked in the mirror one last time, made some last minute changes, and rushed out. 

I threw on a pair of black sneakers and my black denim jacket. 

"Alrighty, three ready. We're just waiting for Lion and Mini now," Super said as he tapped his foot impatiently by the door. Joohyun nudged him and mumbled for him to calm down a bit. All he received was an eye roll. 

"We're here! Let's go!" Mini shouted as he ran into the entrance room with Lion and out the front door. We all followed after and hopped into the van. Somin started the car and told us all the details about the venue the meet would be at. 

"You know, we still haven't eaten breakfast," I said as I realized how hungry I was. 

"Shit. I know, okay, um. Just eat whatever the fans give you. They always give you guys food, right?" Somin muttered as she continued to drive. 

"Yeah, but that's usually candy or chips," Lion agreed with me. 

"Fuck it, I'll buy you all breakfast during the meet and you guys can eat after," She said. We all cheered and she rolled her eyes. 

"The things I do for you guys, I swear," She mumbled to herself angrily as we approached the venue. We entered through the back and were met by some of our staff making sure our makeup was okay. 

After we got the clear, we all stood by the door and waited happily to go meet our fans. 

Well, this will be exciting.