Epilogue

Hey, so... This is our final goodbye.

Thank you for reading.

[ Three Months Later ]

"Come on! I'm so excited!" Mini screeched at the top of his lungs as he pulled me along with him.

"Tell me again, why exactly?" He turns around, eyebrows raised, and drops my hand. I stop as well and he sighs.

"This is our first fanmeet after our comeback. We've been busy and we get to see the Nights again!" He sasses me. I chuckle and run forward, grabbing his arm.

"Then why'd you stop running?" I yell back as I feel him running to catch up. A smile is large on my face as we run together, the other members already inside. Surely, by now, they've gotten dressed.

We burst through the back doors and all eyes come our way. For a second the staring and silence last before the room is alit again with even more energy. Stylists run our way and drag us off into changing rooms. As we're dragged, I spot the members sitting in front of vanities, faces being pressed to death in makeup.

"Change into these, and quickly, please," One of the stylists begs as she throws clothes my way. I nod and rush in.

What are we wearing today...?

I undress as I examine the clothing they gave me. A light grey silky shirt, a black choker, and slightly tight black pants. Since my burns have healed fully, they've been putting me back into tighter clothes. The fans love it for sure.

Once I put the outfit on, I walk out and sit to have my makeup done. As they're putting on my eyeshadow, Joohyun begins to interrogate me from behind.

"So, why were you and Mini late?" He leans his hand on the vanity and looks me in eyes.

"Long story," I speak with as little movement as possible, I don't want to mess up the makeup process.

"I have time, we can hold all the fans," He speaks in full on mother mode. I mentally roll my eyes and sigh. The makeup artist finishes up and I thank her before she moves to Mini.

"Well, it's pretty funny, actually," I rub the back of my neck as I look at him. He raises an eyebrow and I groan. "I'm sorry, okay! My alarm didn't go off and I was really tired. Like really tired."

"Of course," He smirks, most likely having known the truth from the beginning. "So lazy."

I sand up and he follows after, "I'm sorry. We've just been so busy. I'm exhausted."

"I know, trust me. Everybody's tired," He sighs and pats my back. "Get up, let's go out."

"Is everybody ready?" Super shouts over the chatter. A few sounds of agreement are screamed and he opens the door. We follow out in a random order, not really paying attention to orders anymore.

We stand at the front, an unchanging smile plastered on my lips.

Super looked at everyone and we nodded in unison.

"Hello! We are," Super began as we instantly finished.

"Light! Here to light up your darkest days!" We all finished and struck dumb, but cute, poses. We took our seats quite randomly and I smiled since I was the third person. Right in the middle.

People started coming up, it felt the same as before everything happened. However, I cried a little bit more this time. I was really ecstatic and a story one of the Nights had told me made so proud and happy.