Stranger

*Y/N POV*

 "It's my first day here, can't mess up!" I said to myself. This is my first day at school. I've been transferred to so many different schools before because of my mother's job. I live with only my mom, who is working very hard for us, it's been hard, but we're alright. I find my desk in the classroom, I sat alone while watching others chat with each one another.

   Throughout my whole life, I've been having trouble making new friends. I've been trying, but no one really wanted to talk to me because they thought I was too 'weird'. So, I sat there reading a book by myself. The teacher came in, "Let's get the day going class! Let me call the attendance first". After the attendance was called class started, I sat there taking notes as the teacher talked, and explained some things.

                                                                        *2nd / 3rd Person POV*

  Class was over just like that, it was time for lunch, you went up to the roof to eat your lunch. As expected, you were the only person there, you thought "Who cares, I'm used to these kinds of thing by now."

   You finished your lunch, so you decided to head down, and back to the classroom. Some time went by and the bell rung, you walked out of the classroom and out the doors, since you had some bread leftover from lunch, you decided to head to the park and feed the carps. But as you were walking there, a person shows up in front of you, "Oops! I'm sorry!" you said.

 As you looked up, the first thing you notice was his black hair, his hair reminded you of the beautiful night sky, it was mesmerizing. Then you looked at their face, without noticing, you started to stare at them. They then call out to you "Hey, what are you looking at?" He said with an annoyed expression. You then snap back to reality, as you blush of embarrassment you help pick up some sheets of paper he dropped. As you bow while trying to cover your red face, you apologize once more. "It's alright, just watch where you're going next time" he said as he walks away.

   You sit down, you then start to whine, "I'm so embarrassed! Cannot believe I did that!"  You thought to yourself. But then after, you thought about him again, "His hair is pretty" you thought to yourself. After feeding the carps, you decided to head back home. As you open the door you shout "I'm home!", but no one answered.  As you walk toward the kitchen, you spot a note on the fridge, it reads "I'm sorry Y/N, I won't be home today, I have some more work to do, I'm sorry! The food is in the fridge, heat it up then go shower, and finish your homework as well. Love you. -Mom".
   You sigh, and decide to go upstairs and take a shower. As you put on your hoodie, you go back downstairs. You went ahead and made a sandwich for lunch tomorrow, knowing your mom won't be home at all. As you were making the sandwich you thought about the man you saw earlier today. "Why can't I stop thinking about him? He's just a stranger" you thought to yourself. You shook your head to get the thought out. "Done!" the sandwich was done, "Now let me just wrap it up and put it in the fridge". 

"It's getting dark out, should probably start getting ready for bed" Y/N thought. You go to your room, reaching for your laptop, you pull up a page with a ton of online books to read, but only one caught your eye, you read the story until you fell asleep. It was light out, the alarm rang, you reached out to turn off the alarm. Everything was ready, all set to go. As you walked out of your house, you locked the door, you saw a group of people walk by. They seemed to be familiar, "They're from my class!" you thought to yourself, you attempt to walk up and talk to them, trying to become friends, but they just stared at you and started to laugh at you. As they disappeared from your sight, you stood there thinking what you did wrong, but you couldn't think of anything. So, you just shook your head to get negative thoughts out, after that you started to walk to school.

As you sat at your seat, you overheard some students whispering. You turned around, they were the students you saw this morning, "If I talked to them again, we can probably clear up a misunderstanding, or maybe become friends" you thought, you got up and went over to them, "Hey, what are you guys talking about?" you said in a cheerful voice. But they didn't say anything, all they did was leave, and you over heard them talking about you as they left, and they weren't good comments. You shook it off and went back to your seat, you pulled out a book from your bag. You decided read it as you were waiting for the teacher to arrive. Soon after, the teacher arrived, but not alone, you looked up to see a somewhat familiar face, "It's the person I saw at the park yesterday!" you thought.

                                                                                *Y/N POV*

"Good morning students, we have a new student today, if you would please introduce yourself to the class, and everyone please treat him with respect" the teacher said.

"Hello everyone, my name is Min Yoongi, I'm new here so everyone please take care of me, I will be happy to be part of your class." He bowed.

The girls in the class all screamed with joy, and excitement. While half of the guys in the class were not impressed, while the other half were just about ready to become gay for him. While for me, I just sat there while the name Min Yoongi  echoed in my head non-stop.

"Okay class, calm down! Now, Mr. Min, would you please take a seat behind Ms. Y/N, please raise your hand Y/N", I snapped back to reality when my name was called and raised my hand.

He took a seat behind me, nervously I thought "Does he even remember me?". Right after all the commotion, the teacher took roll call.

                                                                         * Yoongi's POV*

I didn't want to be here, but my parents forced me, I wanted to go to a different school, but whatever I guess.

Everyone else all had an expression on their face, but this one girl, she was the one that bumped into me at the park. She had no expression, but she did look surprised for a moment, "Does she remember me?" I thought. Well, I didn't really care if she did or not, not that I would. But to my surprise I had to sit right behind her in class, I didn't make a fuss, all I had to do was just sit at a seat that's behind a person that randomly bumps into you.

The teacher took roll call after I sat down, she called out a certain name after many, and it was her name, the potato's name.

                                                                             *Y/N POV*

As class was about to end some students threw a piece of paper at me, I opened the crumpled up ball of paper to reveal the words "Piss off Y/N!", the teacher's lesson was over and it was time for lunch, so I just shoved the paper in one of my notebooks, and put it in my bag. I tried to not think about the note as I was getting out of the class. I got my lunch and started climbing up the stairs to go to the roof again. I was expecting no one to be there like always, but to my surprise someone was there. It was him, Yoongi, "Why is he up here?" I thought. He took a glance at me then looked back down. Since I didn't want to go back down I just sat where I always sit when I'm up here, I didn't talk to him, nor did he talk to me, we just ate our lunch in silence. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! This is my first ever story I'm actually putting public, so I'm a beginner at this, so if there are any mistakes please go ahead and tell me then I will do the best I can at fixing that problem. Thank you for your cooperation with me, remember if there are any mistakes that need to be fixed in the story please tell me, I wanna make this story as best as I can. Enjoy~

(Before you start yelling at me, yes I do double check the story before I do anything with it)