I Love You Again

So much of this guilt made me start crying. Yoongi noticed and quickly started panicking for no reason. "Omo! Please don't cry! I-I'm sorry!" he panicked. I simply just giggled at him, he looked at me confused. "I... don't know why you're apologizing." I said in between sniffs. "I'm apologizing because I made you cry!" he said, still looking confused. "I made myself cry dummy." I giggled at him once again. We shared a little moment just giggling between us. 

"Yoongi.." I said quietly. He gave me a questioning look while tilting his head. "I'm sorry for acting like I did earlier.. I didn't know what came over me. I just saw her behind you and she was threatening you, and I got scared." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Her? Do you mean--" I nodded my head. He raised his eyebrows for a moment, then let them rest again. "Y/N.. what if I told you we should run away?" I tilted my head. "Like, run away from all the problems, away from the pain. Away from it all. Would you follow out the plan with me?" his eyes shining.

I had to sit there and think about it for a while. 

Leave and run away with Yoongi?... If I do that, then I'll have to leave my mom, although I haven't seen her in a while. I hope she's doing alright. I'll have to leave behind memories of my past behind. 

Even so, he does have a point. If I run away, I'll leave behind the pain. All of the worries. I'll leave behind the painful memories and be free from this prison.

I sat there for a long time trying to figure out my answer. "Take your time thinking, it's only a question after all. You have a lot of time to think about your answer." he said while holding my hand. I looked up at him with glistening eyes. He chuckled and stroked my cheek with his thumb. "No matter the answer, I won't leave you. No matter what you do or say, I will still always love you. Nothing will get in the way of my heart chasing after yours." he said while maintaining his smile.

Suddenly, all my worries were washed away. The only thought racing through my mind was 'I seriously love him.'. I do mean those 3 words when I say them.

'I love you' is a strong set of words. So when someone says it, they should mean it. Someone saying 'I love you' to you just makes your heart pound. Those words aren't meant to be tampered with if you don't truly mean it. But when someone says it to you and you know they mean it, it makes you feel extra special.

"I love you Yoongi. Like, more than you can ever imagine." I told him, my eyes full of love for him and only him. "I love you even more Y/N, more than you can ever imagine." he said back. We held hands and leaned our foreheads on each other, feeling the others warmth. We both eventually fell asleep. I was happy.. I am happy.

Anywhere with Yoongi makes me happy. If we were to be apart, I wouldn't want to live. He's my will to live because he makes me happier than anything else. I love him, and forever will.

~time skip~

For the first time in a while, I had a normal dream. I didn't wake up in the middle with tears flooding my eyes, or sweat beading down my forehead. I just woke up naturally, and calmly. I then smelled food being made downstairs. So I tried fully waking myself up and finding the energy to stand. After a couple of minutes of being lazy, I somehow got up and walked out the door towards the stairs.

"I see someone is up." a deep, but soft voice said. I walked into the kitchen where Yoongi was standing and wrapped my arms around his waist. I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck and just hummed. I could see that he was making something American style. 

"Burgers!~" I squealed when I saw what it actually was. He chuckled at my childish voice as he carefully set the onions down into the cooking pan, cooking it with the patty. "Crabby Patty?" I referenced spongebob. He just chuckled again, "Sadly no, they're just regular American style burgers. I don't have the secret formula so I can't make it. Unless we can bring spongebob in here to make it for us." he smiled.

"Marry me." I said out loud. He just laughed, "Maybe someday.". I smiled at his words and waited patiently for him to finish cooking and setting up the burger. We just talked about random stuff while eating. Just like any normal day. Just him, me and food to keep us company. But most importantly.. we have each other to love.