Let me Love you Pt. 3

"A park?" I questioned

"Yup" He replied.

"Is this what you were so excited about?" I tilted my head to the side.

"I've been to this park before, and let me tell you, the view of the horizon when the sun sets, it's gorgeous" He smiled.

"Just like you" I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" He asked.

"It's nothing" I weakly smiled. My stomach churned

I wanted to compliment him on how everyday he's beautiful, how my chest would burn when I would talk about how we aren't together, every second of the day I'm near you, I want to tell you so many things, but in the end, I can't, because I'm afraid.

I felt like crying for such a long time, but I've held on. We were walking down a pathway, then Yoongi held my hand as his warmth spread throughout my body.

"There is a secret spot of mine, and it has the best view ever" He smiled

"You're already beautiful enough" I said in my head. I kept looking down at our linking hands, and blushing at them. Eventually we got to his 'secret spot', and it was honestly a view. The first thing you'd see is the small pond in front of you, and it would illuminate the sky in it's water, then there would be a cherry blossom tree beside the pond, before I knew it, we were on top of a hill.

"I would go here and sit next to the tree sometimes" He said as he brought me over to the tree.

"It's breath-taking" I said as I gasped down at the view of our town from above.

"I know right?" He sounded proud, but at the same time, he seemed to have a hint of excitement in his voice.

Yoongi signaled for me to sit down next to him at the stump of the tree. I came over and sat down, the breeze felt so nice, Yoongi leaned his head back and closed his eyes for a few minutes. Cherry blossoms would be blown about in the air, and some would land in the pond, and I couldn't help but stare at my surroundings in awe. The sun was setting, and it was beautiful. 

I liked how the cherry blossoms would blend in with the sky, how the pond's water would reflect the sky, how the breeze would send ripples throughout the water, and the nice smell of fresh air. Most importantly, I enjoyed being at Yoongi's presence. The sky was a nice shade of pink, orange, and a bit of purple.

"So why did you bring us up here exactly?" I finally asked as I felt my stomach twist.

"If you couldn't already tell, this day is a special one" He said as brought his head up.

I hummed in responce.

"We've been close to each other, we were almost insuperable, people would get in the way of everything, life would hit us in the face, but for some reason, even though there were obstacles in the way, I still had hope, hope that you'd still be there."

"For every second that passed us, it felt like years in a way, I didn't want any of my time to be wasted, but if I was given a choice, I would waste it all on you. I don't care who denies your existence, I don't care if people don't like you, I don't care about any of that... Because in the end, I was still there, I still cared.

"Every morning I wake up, I wanted it to be beside you, and when it isn't, I would feel as if something important was missing in my life. I know what you're thinking, 'You shouldn't be wasting your time on me', 'You're probably just missing your friends', 'You're probably sick', yeah I thought that too, and so I waited it out. I've tried every answer there could've been, but none of them seemed right"

"I've been searching for the answer this entire time, and now I've found it, the answer was so simple and obvious"

I tilted my head as a question.

"You've always been on my mind, and before I knew it, my ways of thinking went to another level. Most of the time when you're not with me, I feel empty and lonely, when I see you depressed, I just want to hug you and kiss you, my way of telling you that I would be here for you. Every time you would say something that would oppose to my feelings, I would feel hurt"

"Y/N.." 

I hummed as a responce as Yoongi looked at me straight in the eyes

"Stay with me forever, and be mine" He said with a serious expression.

I blushed, but then a feeling of guilt washed over me. I quickly turned away

"I'm scared.." I said with a shaky voice.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because... Be-Because it'll hurt" I said tears streaming down my face silently.

"What do you mean?" He asked concerned

"Don't get me wrong, I feel the exact same, I would get hurt when I'm reminded that you aren't mine, my stomach would feel as if it's eating itself when I'm not able to compliment you out of feelings, but it'll only hurt you" I let out my feelings completely and started crying into Yoongi's chest, gripping his shirt tight.

"What's going to hurt?" He questioned

"You know me too well, so of course you would know everything" I sniffled, gripping Yoongi's shirt even tighter.

"Me getting involved with you would only hurt more, knowing everything that's going on right now. I don't want to see you in pain, I want you to be happy" I cried harder.

Yoongi lifted my chin up to his face

"I will only be happy with you" He smiled

I cried even harder than before, he then brought me back down to his chest as he shushed me like he always would. After a while trying to get me to calm down a bit, my crying as completely stopped, and now reduced to sniffles here and there.

"No matter how many obstacles get in our way, no matter how many mistakes I make, no matter how many times I fail.. Would you still be there to support me?" I asked Yoongi

"Would you do the same for me?" He asked

"I pinky swear" I held up my pinky, face still buried into his chest, waiting for him to give a response.

"Pinky swear" I heard him chuckle as he raised his hand to wrap his pinky around mine, we kept our pinkies that way when our hands dropped.

There was a moment of comfortable silence, then I mumbled out a small 

"I love you Yoongi" I sniffled, then he sighed as a replacement of a laugh

"I love you too Y/N" He hugged me tighter than ever before, he then brought my head up and kissed my forehead. The feeling of his lips against my head was warm. I smiled as a response, then scrunched up my nose, which of course was later pinched by him.

-------------

If you couldn't already tell, I can't do love scenes because my life had no experience in that sort of thing, well besides my mom, bUt ThAt dOesN't cOUnT. I tried making this chapter as 'romantic' as I possibly could.

-Phone still disable ;-;

-I was screaming at a birdie during gym while playing Badminton 

-I finished a book (a real book) and I cried at the end

-Life

-Feelings

-Emotions (same thing but eh)

-Package coming in soon (November 20th)

I J-Hoped you enjoyed this cheesy, 'romantic', cringe worthy, chapter. I honestly tried REALLY hard on the confessing part, and I forgot everything. 

-I need sleep

-Halp ;-;

Boi~ Boi~ 

:3