Happy Ever After

Soft music playing, heart beating, everyone is sitting down and waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle.

Most other people would be very nervous, and I am but I'm more happy. 

I closed my eyes to take a deep breath. The doors opened and light shined upon me, everyones heads turned toward the door while standing. I smiled brightly and continued to walk forward.

At the end stood Yoongi, wearing his suit and looking as handsome as ever.

I reached the end of the aisle, and stood in front of Yoongi, both of us with big smiles.

The priest started to talk, us listening carefully. 

It was time for us to say our vows.

"I, Min Yoongi, take you, Y/N, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." he finished off with a smile.

"I, Y/N, take you, Min Yoongi, to be my husband. I promise to be true and be by your side in good and bad times. No matter the situation I believe we'll be able to make through them together. I will love you unconditionally." I said while holding a smile.

"You have declared your consent before the church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What god has joined, men must not divide. Amen." 

With that, Yoongi and I went in to kiss each other while hugging.

"I love you, this is our happy ever after." he whispered in my ear.

I giggled, "I love you too, my husband."

THE END

I hoped you enjoyed this bad ending. I've never been to a wedding so I have no idea what to do, so I tried my best. Thank you for coping with me for this long. Have a blessed day.~

<3

The important business has ended, so after the wedding itself we went to party. Under the stars and moon, Yoongi and I were having the time of our life with friends and family.

Gifts were given to us, which made me grateful. Music was playing loudly, and foods were being devoured. 

"I'm so glad everyone is having fun." I smiled brightly.

"Thank you for my happy ending." I told Yoongi. He smiled and said the same thing while leaning in to kiss me.