Preparations

Tomorrow is the day of the dance, so today we didn't have any lessons, and so we prepared for the dance, we thought of the theme for the dance and where it would take place, and the decorations along with some other things. Our classroom was in charge of the decorations and the theme, everyone decided that the dance should take place in the gym, because it was big, so  when we got there, the teachers were discussing the plans and went over them, we were recapping where everything would be, and how they would look. Our class already had time before to discuss the theme, so we just needed to remember what to do, and what everything would look like. 

The teachers assigned us to find a partner and pare up so things would get done a bit faster. Everyone had a partner and not to my surprise, a lot of girls tried to pare up with Yoongi but he just declined all of them. He looked over at me and smiled, he walked over to me leaving the girls to stare at us as he asked me to be his partner, I politely accepted because he was the only person I actually talked to, so paring up with someone else would be awkward for me. Though the other girls that got declined by Yoongi got jealous and looked mad, I noticed that and felt guilty for always having him near me, then Yoongi moved over to block my view of the girls and patted my head trying to reassure me. 

"Let's not focus on them, and don't feel bad" He smiled

I smiled back and him 

"M'kay!" I nodded trying to stay focused on the task at hand

But I never forgot what my biggest goal was, and I'm still not going to give up on it either. About 30 minutes later, we got a lot of work done, in fact I think we might even finish before the due time. I was standing on a chair trying to put up a banner on the wall, Yoongi was on the ground making sure I wouldn't fall, along with telling me if the banner was even or not. 

"Hey can you pass me the tape please?" I asked Yoongi, he nodded and passes me some tape so I could secure a part of the banner to the wall

"Thanks Suga" I accidentally said out loud

"What?" He asked me

I blushed a bit, noticing my mistake

"I said thanks" I said without looking at Yoongi afraid that he would notice my blushing face

Even though I didn't look behind me, I heard him chuckle a bit, which made me smile. The whole time I was finishing up the banner, I was very concentrated, but that concentration was broken when I noticed a girl from our class walking over towards us.

"Hey Yoongi, how are you?" The random girl asked

"I'm doing good, and you?" He responded

"I'm doing well, thanks for asking! Anyway what are you doing?" She asked him

"Well, Uhm, we're putting up the banner as you can see" He replied

"Oh! That must be hard work, I just finished my job, do you want to take a break and go somewhere else?" She asked with a flirty tone of voice

He isn't even doing anything why would he be tired

"I'm fine, besides I'm not really doing much so I wouldn't need a break, thanks for the offer though" He politely declined

"Boo! You never try hanging out with anyone but that girl! Why don't you try talking to others for once" She tried calling him out

"I'm talking to you right now though, so I don't know why you're complaining" He breathed 

The girl didn't fire back, but just stomped away. When the girl left I laughed a bit, which drew Yoongi's attention towards me.

"What are you laughing at?" He suddenly asked