Whole Family

We were on Thanksgiving break, although Yoongi and I were on break for more than we should've been.

"I heard there are new students in our school" I said.

"Really? Who are they?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know, I just heard some people from our school talking about how hot the new students are" I giggled a bit.

"I honestly really dislike that school, the people there are like dogs with food" Yoongi scoffed.

"Come on, lighten up a bit, they're not all that bad" I said trying to change the mood a bit.

"Really now? Coming from a person that almost had their ribs broken from the students that attend that school" Yoongi rolled his eyes a bit.

"Why are you grumpy?" I said puffing up my cheeks a bit.

"I don't know, I guess it's because it's almost Thanksgiving" He sighed a bit.

"Hmph, fine then" I got up, put my bowl in the sink and then left.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked as I put on my shoes and sweater.

"I'm going to the park, I'm going to leave you here to cool down" I furrowed my eyebrows, and looked at him with upset eyes.

"I'm sorry, please don't leave" He apologized quickly.

"Nope, you haven't cooled down yet, besides, I have someone I need to meet that I haven't seen in a while" With those final words, I left the house.

I haven't seen Lunar in a while, and I wanted to see her. I honestly hope she's still there. It's almost sunset, so Lunar is probably there waiting. I quickly made my way into the park, as I was doing so, thoughts kept going through my head, causing me to have bad thoughts. It started out as speed walking, then it slowly evolved into running. When I made it to the park, I looked around for Lunar while panting, then I kept running toward the bench.

When I got to the bench, not even a single piece of Lunar's cat fur was to be seen. I tried to think positive, so I stayed there for a while waiting for Lunar to show up. I started to worry so much, I began to cry. My quiet cries, turned into loud sobs.

"I'm sorry for leaving you for so long, please come back" I cried to no one.

I laid down on the bench, and cried more. Eventually, I fell asleep, which was a bad idea, considering that Yoongi wasn't with me. I was scared, if Yoongi wasn't going to be there to comfort me when I wake up, I don't know what would happen.

When I woke from the same nightmare, I thought the gods above answered my prayers. I woke up in my room, and next to me were Yoongi and... Lunar?

Yoongi was petting Lunar, as she was laying on his lap.

"You didn't come back, so I got a bit worried. When I arrived at the park, you were asleep on the bench with tears staining your face, and Lunar was next you looking very worried, so I decided to take both of you home" Yoongi suddenly started talking.

Lunar got up from Yoongi's lap and started to lick (kiss) my face.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you alone for so long Lunar" I took no time to apologize to Lunar as a few tears slipped out of my eyes.

She started to lick the tears off from my face.

"That tickles" I giggled as Yoongi chuckled to himself.

"Two babies together, how cute" Yoongi said to no one.

I played with Lunar for a while until a question popped up.

Is Yoongi really okay with keeping Lunar here with us?

"Hey, Yoongi.." I said with a fading voice.

"I already know what you're thinking. Yes, I'm fine with keeping Lunar, I honestly never minded so don't think too much about it" Yoongi sighed.

"Oh, alright then" I smiled happily.

"Under one condition" Yoongi followed.

"That is?..." I felt a little bit nervous.

He then turned his head towards me, "If we take care of her together" He finally said.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"It's a bit late to go shopping right now, but we'll see if any corner stores are open" Yoongi said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I mean, we can't feed Lunar human food everyday, it's not exactly healthy for her, so we need to get some cat food" Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah!" I snapped my fingers.

"You're so cute" Yoongi said.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Oh I was talking to Lunar, but I guess you're cute too" Yoongi stuck his tongue out as if he was teasing me.

"You! Seriously are annoying!" I said while giggling.

----------

I'm sorry about the short chapter! I'm trying to make this in a hurry because I'm about to go to one of my least favored persons thanksgiving dinner, but hey! There's going to be food so that's a plus. Lmao, I know thanksgiving is tomorrow but wot evea. 

Have a happy holidays anyway!! Ily you.

Bai~Bai~

:3