Surprise!

Ever since Yoongi let me keep Lunar, we felt like a whole family. Though, I felt as if something's missing. 

Yoongi and I are out shopping for Thanksgiving dinner. We also bought food for Lunar as we shopped. Yoongi expected the dinner to be just us and Lunar, but little did he know, I had a little surprise for him, well a big surprise.

Yoongi would talk about how much he misses his friends; Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok. So I decided to invite them, along with Namjoon and his husband Seokjin because why not?

*flashback*

It was around the time where people were talking about the new students at our school. I was taking a walk around our neighborhood when I saw a group of people. I took a look at all of their faces and they looked like Yoongi's friends. They all seemed nice, and so I walked up to the group.

"H-Hello!" I stuttered.

They all turned to face me, they looked skeptical at first, then they all smiled gently.

"Hello!" A brown haired male said.

"How are you doing?" I asked, being polite.

"We're all doing great, how about yourself?" A guy with silver hair responded. 

"I'm doing fine thanks for asking, by any chance do any of you live in this neighborhood?" I asked.

"Only one of us does" A blonde haired male replied while pointing at another person in the group with orange hair.

I reached out my hand.

"Hello! My name is Y/N" The orange haired male looked like the sun with his beautiful smile and glowing personality.

"Hello! My name is Jung Hoseok, nice you meet you!" He said cheerfully.

I knew it, it was them.

"Pleasures all mine, may I ask for all of your names?" I said with a warm smile.

"My names Jimin, Park Jimin" Said the silver haired male.

"I'm Kim Taehyung!" The orange haired male smiled.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook" The last male with brown hair said.

This is a bad idea, but for the sake of Yoongi, I'm going to do it.

"Are any of you familiar of a male named Min Yoongi?" I asked all of them politely.

They all widened their eyes, they weren't out of fear, but mostly like they just saw Santa eating their cookies at night.

"Actually, we all know him" Hoseok spoke up.

"Yeah, he was a childhood friend of ours, but he moved and didn't keep contact with us" Jimin said.

"Why do you ask? Do you know him?" Hoseok asked me.

"Yes, I'm his g-g-girl... friend! I'm his friend, and I live in that house over there with him" I pointed to a specific house behind me, trying not to blush.

"Anyway, it's almost Thanksgiving, and Yoongi and I are having dinner, and I wanted to invite you guys. He's always talking about how much he misses his friends, and I wanted to make him feel better" I smiled at them.

They all looked at me, they were silent for a while.

"We'll go!" Jungkook finally spoke up.

"Jungkook, what about our dinner date?" The blonde haired male spoke.

"Tae, this is Yoongi we're talking about" The brown haired male replied.

"I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience to all of you! You don't have to come if you're busy. I just want to do this for Yoongi, he's done so much for me and I want to repay him for everything" I bowed deeply.