Glasses

When I got home, I quickly calmed myself down a bit so I wouldn't make sounds because of my excitement. I made my way back into the bedroom, I sat down next to him in bed admiring him quietly. After a while, I got up when I felt a hand grab my own, causing me to jump.

"Why are you up so early? It's only 6 AM" Yoongi said while groaning and putting his phone down.

I slowly turned my head over to him, trying hard to not show any sign of panic.

"I just felt like getting up early, now I feel like taking a shower" I breathed out a bit.

Yoongi said nothing but groaned tiredly. I giggled slightly.

"What are you laughing at you little trouble maker?" Yoongi suddenly pulled me down onto the bed, cuddling me.

"Yoongi, let me go, I need to shower" I giggled a bit.

He started to tickle my sides.

"Yoongi-- Pfft haha-- S-Stop" I started to laugh uncontrollably.

"Nope, not until you promise to cuddle me when you finish your shower" He smirked.

"Okay-- I-I promise, just-- haha-- Stop the t-tickle m-monster" I begged for him to stop.

Eventually he stopped, and when he did, I lost most of my energy to get up.

"Now I'm too tired to get up" I pouted a bit.

"Hehe~ Your problem" He chuckled.

"How is it my problem? You're the one responsible for my loss of energy" I poked him.

He cuddled into me more, but loosening his grip on me, as if he's letting me go anytime.

Those are the types of moments I never want to go to waste. It's always me causing some kind of problem and making things worse. I've been getting less sleep as time went by. The dark circles under my eyes were now getting darker.

Yoongi had to sleep by himself without even knowing so. I almost got caught sneaking out at 2 AM, but I took a pillow and used it as a replacement for myself. My restless nights have been going on for about 2 weeks now. Everyday, I would hope Yoongi wouldn't notice anything. Of course, he said nothing of the matter, so I didn't know if he knew anything or not. I started to wear my old pair of glasses, it helped me with hiding my dark circles a bit more, but my vision was still blurry.

"Why did you suddenly start wearing glasses Y/N?" Yoongi said without looking my way.

"These are my old pair of glasses, I can't see very well so I decided to use them, I need to get new ones anyway" I said nonchalantly.

Yoongi then got up from the couch and walked upstairs. He went to grab something from inside the bedside drawer and brought it downstairs. He was holding a small case.

"Here, try these" Yoongi handed me a pair of glasses.

"Aren't these yours?" I asked him while looking him in the eyes.

"Yes they are, but I wanna see you wear them" He blushed a bit.

I nodded my head and took the glasses and put them on.

"Wow, everything looks so clear" I started to look around in awe.

"You can see clearly through them?" He flashed his gummy smile.

"Yeah!" I smiled brighter than the sun.

"You look adorable in them" He rubbed the back of his neck. I looked over at him, causing him to blush a bit more than before.

"Speaking of which, I haven't seen you in these glasses before, I want to see you wearing them" I took the glasses off.

"I don't look good in them though" He said.

"Says who?" I asked while furrowing my eyebrows a bit.

"No one.." He sighed.

"Fine, I'll let you put them on me" He brought his head down a bit lower to where I was able to reach perfectly.

I slowly put the glasses on his face, making sure the temples were rested well on top of his ears. When I rearranged everything for the 100th time, I finally backed up to take a look at his face. I squealed at the sight before me.

"You look amazing!~" I cooed at him.

"T-Thanks, it means a lot coming from you" He rubbed the back of his neck, blushing again. I tilted my head at the last part.

"Why?" I asked.

"Before I came here, people would make fun of me for wearing glasses, so I took them off, this is my first time wearing the glasses again after a really long time" He confessed.

I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted my lip. I cupped both of Yoongi's cheeks in my hands and brought them close to my face.

"Don't you ever let someone tell you that! I don't care for  their age, height, mother, father, family, or who they are! Don't you let them insult a cute little thing like you, or else I'll hunt them down and--"

"I get the point Y/N" He laughed while cutting me off.

"You're honestly way too cute" He pecked the tip of my nose.

"Hmph, the only bully I would allow is myself because I bully you out of love" I said in a childish voice.

"Everyone bullies me out of love" He teased.

"What?!" I somewhat screamed.

"I'm just kidding, I love you" He kissed my forehead.

"I'm your love bully, and I love you more than anything" I smiled.

"I love sleep more though" He joked.

"Aish! This little child!" I smacked is shoulder.

"You know I'm joking, I obviously love you a lot more" He pouted a bit.

I cooed at him.

"Stop killing my heart, this is mental abuse to me" I pretended to be in pain.

"Save your heart, because it belongs to me and me alone" He sat down on the couch next to me. He held my hand while we both cuddled into each other.

"You're always triggering my heart" I said.

"You're always triggering my emotions for you" He replied.

We laughed at each other, saying dumb jokes every now and then. Most importantly though, we always ended ourselves with an 'I love you'.

----------

I lied, I have no idea where this one went either. I'm sorry for my horrible self lmao.

I need to get more sleep, I'm getting to high for this.

Bai~Bai~ For n0w

:3