Lonely Tears

Days have been passing by slowly, all because Yoongi wasn't there. Every time we walked back from school he would always have to go home because he has 'something important to do', but I never complained because I'm me, I never want to express my feelings out to others, especially Yoongi. To be honest, I've gotten so used to him always staying over at my house, I would sometimes go downstairs and expect Yoongi to be there, and be disappointed to see he isn't there in the kitchen, to know that he won't be there to eat breakfast with me. I would leave the house by myself, and walk to school by myself. Yes I admit, I felt lonely I would even ask myself if I did anything wrong to cause him to not walk with me, stay over, or even eat breakfast with me.

He would act normal at school, he would still eat with me, talk with me, and play the piano for me, but when school ends it's like he doesn't want to see me anymore. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now, which leaves only a couple of days left until the dance

"Wait does he have a date to the dance?" I stopped in my tracks

Did someone ask Yoongi out to the dance? Or worse, he asked someone else out. These thoughts kept running through my head as I continued walking, and of course Yoongi wasn't there to read my mind and clear it. I opened the door to a once again empty house, the house I was so used to living in, but for some reason it effected me. I felt tears coming, but I held them in as I closed and locked the door. I took off my shoes, and went upstairs to take a shower, Yoongi lent me some of his sweaters to me so I could wear them, I decided to wear one with shorts on, which made it look like I wasn't wearing anything but the sweater itself. I went downstairs to be greeted with an empty kitchen, I sighed and walked into the kitchen to make myself some instant ramen. When it was ready, I sat down in front of the TV watching one of my favorite shows as I ate my ramen.

I turned off the TV and threw away the cup, and washed the chopsticks. I sat back down on the couch and waited, seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned into hours

"What am I waiting for?" I asked myself

He isn't going to come so why am I expecting the door to open and have someone walk through them? I then felt something wet on my cheek, they were tears, tears were streaming out of my eyes and onto my hands. I curled up in a ball and cried for a while, without noticing I fell asleep on the couch, and I know Yoongi would get mad at me for it because I would catch a cold, but he wasn't here to nag at me. 

I woke up with someone knocking at the door, it was 6 in the morning, I assumed it was Yoongi so I got up as quick as I could, almost tripping over myself trying to open the door to only find that it was the mailman giving me some junk mail. I bowed down at the mailman and locked the door as he left, I cried once again while sliding down to the floor against the door, I threw the mail in frustration which caused the mail to fly around everywhere, I wrapped my arms around my legs which were resting on my chest, and cried even more, I decided to skip school for today, I didn't want to go to school in this condition, I looked up from the darkness into the kitchen, but I couldn't see anything, everything was a blur, everything around me was blurry. I knew my vision was getting worse, but I didn't do anything about it. I laid my head back down regretting almost everything

"If you didn't become friends with Yoongi, you wouldn't be feeling like this right now" I told myself 

"I wouldn't be skipping school right now if I haven't met Yoongi!" I grabbed my own hair trying to not scream.

5 minutes later, I eventually calmed down and found myself curled up in a ball on the floor near the door. The blinds were closed, and I didn't turn on the lights so the house was dark, but I could see the sunlight trying to interrupt that. As time went by I could hear people outside talking and laughing with each other as they were walking to school, I remembered when Yoongi and I did that. I wobbled while trying to make it to the couch, I laid down on the couch and once again curled up in a ball, all my tears were gone I couldn't cry anymore so when I felt like crying, I would feel empty instead.