Sudden Confession

*Y/N POV*
When I opened the door, and there he was standing right outside with his hand out as if he was waiting for something to be given to him.

"The key? Where I it?" He asked

I looked up and down at him then remembered the key was in my hand, I gripped it tight.

"Are you sure you want the key? You don't have to if you don't want to.." I said nervously.

He noticed that my fists were trembling, he then grabbed them gently

"If I wasn't sure why would I be at your front door idiot" he said with a smile

I stopped shaking, I took a moment to calm myself down a little bit before giving Yoongi the key. He rubbed my head and stepped inside my house. He took off his shoes and told me to sit down at the table, he then asked if I ate yet. I responded with a no, so without hesitation he starting making something.

I wonder what he was making, I could already tell it was going to be good because of the scent in the air, it smelled really good. He then turned around and gave me a sandwich, but it wasn't an ordinary sandwich like mine. It was a grilled cheese sandwich, there were 2 on the plate so I assumed we were going to share. While eating, I noticed Yoongi wasn't eating, just staring, so when I finished my sandwich, I forced fed him the sandwich, he eventually ate it all and was proud of myself.

He stayed overnight with me again, I tried to convince him to sleep in a bed so he would be more comfortable, but he kept insisting to sleep on the couch, and so I pouted, I went into my room and grabbed a couple of pillows and blankets, I went to the living room where Yoongi was watching TV, I then set the pillows and blankets on the couch, it was big so there was enough room for the both of us.

"What are you doing?" He asked with one eyebrow raised
"I'm setting up for the night what else?" I said
"Why are you sleeping out here go to your room and sleep" He said a little bit concerned
"Well if you aren't sleeping on a bed, then neither will I!" I pouted

He just laughed at me.

                      *Yoongi's POV*
Y/N has always been the type to care for others, she won't even let me sleep on the couch without worrying about me getting sick, or being uncomfortable. That's one of the traits I love about her, once she sets her mind on something, she will accomplish it, even if it took her a year. She is outgoing, kind, free spirited, always looking for an adventure. Why don't other people see that in her? She is amazing, why do they pick on her? I felt something heavy weigh down on my shoulder as I was deep in thought and realized she fell asleep while watching something on the TV. 

She is cute when sleeping, so peaceful and quiet. I eventually turned off the TV and fell asleep on top of her resting head. I then woke up to a loud whimper from behind me.

"Ouch that stings a lot" A voice said

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I was trying to make breakfast but I accidentally burnt myself, I'm fine though" I got up and tried to help

"Here let me help, tell me if this stings at all" 

I took an ice cube and rubbed it on her finger, right after I dried it by taking a damp cloth and dabbing it on her burn gently. Then, I put a band-aid on it to allow it to heal by itself without her clumsy self touching it.