Someday

"How are you guys not effected by any of this?" I asked with confusion written all over my face.

"Why would we? The doctor said that you were going to be fine, so there is no need to worry" My mother said, secretly shedding a tear.

The drive on the way home was silent, and it wasn't a comfortable one, the air was tense and thick. When we arrived home I got out the car after Yoongi, then my moms phone rang, I already knew, so I gave my mom a smile, signaling her to go, then I went inside the house.

"So, I'm going to guess that you're used to your mom leaving all of the sudden?" Yoongi asked

"Yeah, pretty much" I replied

There was a long silence.

"Want anything to eat?" Yoongi spoke up, trying to get both of our minds off of what just happened.

"Yeah" I replied, just then my stomach growled, we both laughed.

"Any suggestions?" He tilted his head slightly.

"Bibimbap?" My eyes lit up.

"Sure" Yoongi smiled

"Anything else?" He wondered

I thought for a while but then,

"Tteokbokki?" I looked like a little 5 year old getting ice cream

Yoongi nodded his head and went to work in the kitchen. Five minutes already passed, and I got bored waiting, and so I went into the kitchen to see what Yoongi was doing, and if I could help with anything.

"Whatcha' doing?" I poked my head inside

"Getting ready to prepare the tteokbokki, what are you doing?" Yoongi questioned me with suspicion.

"I got bored waiting, so I decided to come here to see if I could help with anything" I smiled.

"I don't think I need help with anything at the moment" Yoongi looked up at me as my smile dropped.

"If you're going to act like a kid then I won't let you help, because kids don't belong in the kitchen or anywhere near" Yoongi pinched my nose, leaving a red mark while he scrunched his nose up.

"I'm not acting like a kid, I'm just bored, and I wanna do something" I rubbed my nose to try and ease the pain a little bit.

Yoongi looked up at me, staring as if he was thinking of something

"Fine then, could you please pass me the leak?" Yoongi smiled as my eyes lit up once more

I searched for the leak, which was inside the fridge, and passed them over to Yoongi as if I was a little helper.

"Could you also find the eggs and give them to me?" I nodded and went inside the fridge to look for them, then put them on the counter where Yoongi would soon use.

"Thank you" He said

"You're welcome!" I smiled brightly.

How can a girl like you, have such a disorder of that kind?

-------

Yoongi would ask me to give him some ingredients for the food, and I gladly helped him with a big smile on my face. Then, time passed by really quickly, and we were finished with everything, which was sad because I was having a lot of fun. I wanted to help Yoongi arrange the food down on the table, but he told me to sit at the table and wait. I did as told and waited as I watched Yoongi put the food down, he also told me not to touch anything.

"I'm not a little kid" I pouted

"Then why are you pouting like one?" He chuckled

"Because you're treating me like one" I said.

"Well maybe if you would stop acting like a little baby, then maybe I'll stop" He smiled

After a while of eating and talking to each other, Yoongi and I decided to watch a movie tonight. It took us a while to find a movie on Netflix because the ones they had either weren't interesting, or we already watched them. In the end, we decided to watch Beauty and the Beast, because why not.

Although I already watched Beauty and the Beast before, I still cried at the end, and Yoongi just stared at me as I cried. When the movie was over, we went upstairs to brush out teeth and get ready for bed. Yoongi was in the bathroom taking a shower as I read my book. When Yoongi came out he was wearing a regular tee, along with some shorts that went to his knee. Like always, I was wearing another one of Yoongi's sweaters, and sweatpants.

"Sometimes I forget that you're a girl" Yoongi laughed, showing his gummy smile.

"Excuse me for being comfortable!" I tried to sound as sassy as I could, but ended up failing, causing the both of us to laugh.

"By the way, I blow dried my hair a bit so it would become softer" Yoongi said.

I gasped at how generous he was being, to me at least.

"I wanna see!" I squealed.

Yoongi pulled his head away from me

"Nope, you can't touch it!" He laughed 

"Why not?" I whined.

"Because you said you only wanted to see" He stuck out his tongue, teasing me

"Why are you making a big deal out of me just trying to touch your hair?" I fell off the bed 

"Why are you making a big deal out of me not letting you touch my hair?" He mocked me.

"What do you want?" I asked

Yoongi thought for a while, "I don't know, what do I want?" He was being smart with me.

"Oh come on, don't be like this" I begged

"What if you were to become mine?" He asked winking at me.

"What does that even mean? Stop being weird" I ran around trying to catch him, then he stopped, which caused me to trip and fall into Yoongi.

"What if I were to ask you to become my girlfriend?" He asked 

I blushed at the question

"Aish, this child, stop messing around" I got out of Yoongi's grip on me, and walked off trying not to smile.

"Someday" He whispered to himself 

Yoongi laughed.

We got into the bed, I read my book, and Yoongi fell asleep. I was feeling tired after a while, and so, before I could go to sleep, I got on my phone and texted my mom a 'goodnight <3'. When the task was completed, I curled up into a little ball and fell asleep, unconsciously cuddling next to Yoongi, which he didn't seem to mind at all.

---------

This is a sHoRt chapter, and I have a reason so please don't yell at me. 

-School

-Not getting enough rest

-My brain can't function correctly 

-PrOcRaSiNaTiOn

-My phone got disabled because I forgot my password, and so I have to wait for my phone, and spending a day without my phone is just not my everyday meal, and so I cried (seriously I did).

-Internet sucks

I will try an update new chapters when I'm not busy with anything, (don't worry it's not going to be in a year because I don't have a life, so it's probably going to be tomorrow or something). When my internet isn't as bad, I'll make an update. It's late right now, and I have school the next day ;-;

Enjoy this short chapter for now, because yeah. Bai Bai~ 

:3