Daily Basis

*Y/N POV*

Every time I would go up to the roof to eat lunch, he would always be there before me. This went on for a couple of days, sitting on the roof, eating our lunch in silence. Until today, when I sat down to eat my ramen, he asked me a question.

"Why do you come up here and eat your lunch?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I replied

"I come here to eat in peace, nothing but the wind blowing the trees, I like to relax up here, so what is your reason to eat up here?" He suddenly said.

"W-Why would I tell you? I barely even know you, why would I say something private to a stranger?" I said in a nervous tone.

"I was only wondering Potato Head, no need to get agitated, jeez" He said.

"Well excuse me for wanting to eat food, and my name isn't Potato Head, it's Y/N!" I blushed.

"Heh, whatever Tomato"

I finished my lunch, so I got up to leave, but right after I got up towards the door, so did he. As I was opening the door for myself, he ran in before I could, he turned around and stuck his tongue out at me and left.

"Did he just really do that?" I blushed, but didn't know why. I left the rooftop and walked back down to the classroom and to my desk.

School was almost over, so I asked if I could use the bathroom. When I came back, school was over, some teachers were gone, everyone was packing up to leave. I rushed over to my desk, and as I was doing so, a group of students started to laugh, I didn't know why, but as soon as I walked over to my desk I found why.

 I rushed over to my desk, and as I was doing so, a group of students started to laugh, I didn't know why, but as soon as I walked over to my desk I found why

I look down at my desk, to see all of these negative messages written on my desk. I felt nothing, I looked up to see the students cracking up like this was a joke to them. I went out to find a rag and clean it up. When I came back I was shocked to see what I saw.

It was him, he was wiping the messages off of My Desk.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

He turned around

"What else would I be doing Sherlock?" He said with a 'duh' tone of voice.

"This isn't any of your business so why?" I asked.

"So what if it's non of my business" He replied.

We stood in silence for a couple of seconds.

"This rag is dirty, can you give me another one?" He said.

I gave him mine that I had while replacing it with the dirty rag.

"Thanks" He said to me, while turning back around to wipe the desk again.

I walked up to my desk, and stood beside him, wiping the desk until it was clean.