Tired

Specifically a week has pasted, and this feeling wouldn't stop. In fact, with each passing day, it felt like this feeling is getting stronger. I'm getting tired of it, of this nonstop irritation.

We were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie on Netflix. I don't know what we were watching, I was too busy spacing out. 

"Y/N you alright?" he asked, making me jump a bit.

"Hm? Oh yeah, I am. Just spacing out, sorry." I said giving a weak smile. "Alright then." he leaned in to kiss my forehead. I felt blood rushing up to my face as he left his warmth behind. We were more than half way through the movie, and I was asleep. After what seemed like 30 minutes, I woke up to the sound of Yoongi talking outside.

I was inside the bedroom, and Yoongi was outside the door. I heard him talking and pacing back and forth.

'Is he talking to someone on the phone right now?'

I didn't want to be nosy, but it's basically not possible in this situation.

--

"Yes, I know."

"I'll come over at another day, but today isn't a good time."

"Yes I'm with her."

"Yes I know.. I'll tell Y/N soon, just not now."

--

Is he talking about me? Why was my name mentioned?

--

"What? Of course not! She's too much of a bother, I'll leave her soon. She is a big weight weighing me down. I don't enjoy it."

--

I started shaking.

--

"Bye."

--

I stood up from the bed. Just as I was getting ready to open the door, I froze then took a step back, standing there. Not too long after, the door opened revealing Yoongi walking in. "Hey Y/N, how long have you been awake?" he asked.

"If I'm bothering you, just tell me.." I said in a tired voice, not making eye contact with him.

"Hm? What did you say?" he said tilting his head.

"Why don't you just get mad at me?" I started clenching my fists.

"What do you mean?" he started furrowing his eyebrows. "You know what I mean! Just quit playing dumb and tell me the truth already!" I raised my voice, making him flinch a bit.

"Y/N are you-"

"No I'm not! This feeling inside me, telling me something isn't right keeps bothering me! I hate it! Especially after what you just said!" I cut him off of his words.

"Y/N calm down what are you-"

"How do you expect me to calm down when I can't figure out this irritation?! It links to you! If you want to end things now then do so! It will hurt less.." I lowered my voice as tears started welling up in my eyes.

"Y/N what are you trying to say?" his voice shaking a bit.

"It's not what I'm trying to say.. It's what you're trying to intend." I clenched my fist beside me.

"Y/N I'm not trying intend anything.. What are you thinking?" his voice shaking more than before.

"I'm only going to invade your life. Waste your time, you're going to waste your youth on caring for me. I'm only a human, there are many others like me out there.. even, better than me. I'm just a weight, weighing you down after all. If you want to break up with me.. then do so." I allowed tears to slip out.

--

We are, we are..
We are made from broken parts.
We are, we are..
We are broken from the start.
And our hearts, our hearts..
They were beating in the dark.
'Cause we are, we are..

..We are built from broken parts

(We are-Hollywood Undead)

--

Oh, I think you're better off looking alone.
'Cause the boys that chase your hips can just go find their way home.
And at the end of the day you think to yourself,
"My body is a product being sold on a shelf."
Tell me I can change,

(Don't you dare forget the sun- Get Scared)

--

You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
What a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes
If I had common sense I'd cut myself or curl up and die

Sticks and stones could break my bones
But anything you say will only fuel my lungs.

Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts,
If this is love I don't wanna be loved.

You pollute the room with a filthy tongue
Watch me choke it down so I can throw it up.

Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts
If this is love I don't wanna be hanging by the neck
Before an audience of death.

(Setting Yourself Up For Sarcasm- Get Scared)

--

(In the lyrics, I made some specific lyrics in italics, underlined, and in bold, just to make those lyrics stand out in this specific scene.)