I love you

Yoongi and I were at the table, drinking coffee while watching TV. Then, Yoongi suddenly called over to me.

"Y/N" He said in a serious tone of voice.

"Yes?" I said formally.

"How long have you been doing this for?" He asked.

Crap, does he know?

"What do you mean?" I tried playing dumb.

"Don't act like you don't know" He said in a harsh tone, but still keeping it as soft as possible.

"I-I'm sorry" I admitted.

"How long have you been sneaking out the house and not sleeping?" He asked once again.

"S-Several weeks now.." I felt so much guilt rise in me.

"You haven't been sleeping for more than one day?!" He raised his voice as he got up and slammed his hands on the table, causing me to flinch.

"I-I'm sorry Yoongi" I was scared out of my mind.

"How in the world did you manage to go without sleep for that long?!" He raised his voice to an almost screaming tone.

"I-I d-don't know.." I replied quietly, tears welling up in my eyes ready to fall at any second.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice on you like that Y/N" His tone softened.

He took a deep breath before continuing. 

"I followed you this morning, and saw where you went"

My eyes widened.

"So, when you feel tired, you just jog to the park to meet a cat you named Lunar?"

I nodded my head, careful not to anger him again.

"Why?" He asked.

"What do you mean by why?" 

"Why don't you sleep anymore?" He asked while carefully walking over to me. He kneeled down on one leg and waited for my response.

"I had a dream" I replied slowly.

"About?" 

"When I was in the hospital, I remember you telling me to not leave you alone"

He nodded his head silently, waiting for me to continue.

I took a breath of air.

"When you left, I went to sleep like I was supposed to, then I had a horrible dream, I don't even want to remember it" I shook my head.

"Just say it, let it out of your system, I'm here" He gently put his hand on my own, gripping it tight.

I took another breath of air.

"In the dream, I died, and you were sitting next to my body yelling and screaming for me to wake up, you cried too. Then the atmosphere turned dark, the only thing I remember from there was you just telling me that 'I broke a promise, that I left you alone'" I tried hard to not cry.

I looked down at Yoongi, and my face was in shock, he was crying. Tears welling up in his eyes, cheeks wet from tears. 

"Y-Yoongi, w-why? Don't c-cry!" I felt myself panic. He then got up and hugged me tight.

"You're so dumb! I thought it was something serious!" He choked out.

"I won't ever think like that! Especially towards you! Whatever happens to you, I won't ever blame you for it! Please don't think like that ever again!" He started to sob harder.

"Yoongi.." I started to hug him back.

"You know if anything, I'm always here to support you. I'd never try to make you cry on purpose, nor would I even try to" He was starting to calm down.

"No matter how I feel, negative or positive, I'd never blame you for anything, unless it's something really stupid" He managed to chuckle.

"Yoongi, look at me" I said. He pulled away from me and looked at me with red puffy eyes.

"Ppo ppo?" (ppo ppo means kiss in korean) I asked while tapping my cheek with my index finger. He chuckled and blushed a bit. Then he leaned in a pecked my cheek.

"Yoongi" I called out

"Ppo ppo" I tapped my other cheek with my index finger. I made Yoongi peck both my cheeks, my forehead, the tip of my nose, then lastly, my lips. When he did all I wanted him to do, I gave him a kiss on his head.

"There! That's our promise" I smiled.

"What promise?" He questioned.

"That no matter what happens between us, we'll always love each other in here" I said as I pointed at Yoongi's chest.

"Our hearts" I smiled.

Yoongi blushed, "You're so corny" He said.

"At least I tried!" I smacked him on the shoulder.

"I love you" 

"I love you more"

-----

We made our way into the bedroom.

"Get some rest, don't be afraid to sleep, I'm here for you" He said as our hands intertwined together.

"You'll be here when I wake up too?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"I'll be here" He pecked my head.

"Alright then.." My voice started to fade, and I closed my eyes.

"Sleep well love.." Was the last thing I heard Yoongi say before I fell unconscious.

I was afraid to fall asleep, but I haven't slept for a long time, so I couldn't help but to do so. I was expecting the same dream to occur again.

At first, it was Yoongi and I going on a date. It was peaceful and sweet, smiles everywhere. Then, something happened. Everything turned black, the smiling Yoongi disappeared.

"You really think avoiding me would solve anything?" A deep voice asked me from afar.

I was looking around until I saw a figure from a distance, it was the dark figure that shaped itself as Yoongi. 

"You're not Yoongi, I don't have any right to avoid you" I screamed.

"Oh, but you do.." The figure smirked from a distance, then it started running towards me.

"HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!" Were the last words I heard before I woke up with tears streaming down my face.

"Y-Yoongi.." I called out while squeezing a hand intertwined with my own.

"Shh, It's alright, I'm here" He pet my head.

"I had that dream again.. The figure kept saying that you didn't love me anymore.." I started to cry harder while digging my face into Yoongi's chest.

"I'm here, and I love you with my full heart" He tried calming me down.

"You need to rest more, but if anything, I'm always here" He stroked my head.

----------

I tried alright? lmao.

Night~Night~

:3